Biz's BN pleco breeding journal! Yellow blue eyes?! | Page 83

1. jenmur Fishlore VIP Member

@tfreema. I started a log of cycling my 10 gallon and my 55 gallon (different notebooks) it helps keep track of things during cycling and when I got Frazier, Henry and Stucky and what they are eating and when water changes are done and how much of each

2. ErinO Member Member

Here are a couple of pics of Pledge. Graham is still avoiding me right now, but I'll keep trying :)

Attached Files:

3. jenmur Fishlore VIP Member

Pic just tonight of Stucky eating her zucchini. I really do have to try to remember to bring over another freezer bag and try green pepper or something else. He looks healthy. Am I correct in thinking this?

008dfd93eb891322e0c6ca082229c854.jpg

4. tfreema Well Known Member Member

Looks very healthy to me. You want to see a nice chubby belly. It’s hard to tell how chubby it is in the pic, but it doesn’t look sunken so that is good.

5. jenmur Fishlore VIP Member

When I saw Stucky on the glass this morning it looked like a nice full belly

6. bizaliz3 Fishlore VIP Member

He looks perfectly healthy! I'm sure he is absolutely loving his new home. No more having to share his veggies with a bunch of siblings!!

7. jenmur Fishlore VIP Member

Yay! :). Good to know! . I thought Stucky looked healthy but I've never had a Pleco before so wanted to make sure. Yeah he probably enjoys having the veggie all to herself!

8. bizaliz3 Fishlore VIP Member

9. jenmur Fishlore VIP Member

Yes! Needs more veggies! Hehe. He's beautiful!

10. tfreema Well Known Member Member

I think I am seeing the beginnings of bristles!
    c6a98e7da114acf40b840deeac873d0e.jpg
    “Just hanging under my log.”
    eb76c793ff903fd916af0aecdf90dbee.jpg

First pictures to show how much he has grown.
    1cd41e01c43cae08fcf52c9a8c075d65.jpg
    c837b08add28891ef2c23690a2567dff.jpg

11. jenmur Fishlore VIP Member

12. bizaliz3 Fishlore VIP Member

13. tfreema Well Known Member Member

He is a beauty and thank you bizaliz for going through the stress of shipping him to me.
    He is out and about a little more these days so maybe getting bigger is giving him confidence.

14. jenmur Fishlore VIP Member

I just thought you might enjoy a couple pictures of Stucky. I think she's grown some?

abf8812c9780e05c7598f52c499b13e8.jpg

854610de6e997a05654aa12556054b6b.jpg

And he's starting to try out the zucchini skins. And likes eggplant ok

15. ErinO Member Member

So, I did decide to move Graham from the 125g to the 75g after I lost Bananas. She looks SOOOO happy! I swear, she's grown 1/2 an inch, since she's been in there and it's only been a week and a half or so. I think that Pledge may have been picking on her more than I thought. Working on pics. This tank is darker than the 125g, so it makes Graham harder to see, and has a lot of hiding places. And she does NOT like getting her picture taken. But I won't give up lol

16. bizaliz3 Fishlore VIP Member

I look forward to pics when you manage to get them!! Glad to hear the tank change has made a difference!

Here's a pic of my big boy! I look forward to having babies from him soon! Look at those bristles coming in! So pretty!
    bf8a28ddd33a9d6c1c3ee8abbb103482.jpg

His mom just laid eggs again in the 55. Uggg

17. jenmur Fishlore VIP Member

He's beautiful! . Oh boy. More baby Plecos

18. KingD Well Known Member Member

Got a pretty cool night time shot of Tiny. The flash on my phone was on too so I'm surprised he/she didn't swim away.
    IMG_7235.JPG

19. tfreema Well Known Member Member

How are the starlight’s doing?

20. bizaliz3 Fishlore VIP Member

Doing well, thanks for asking! Here's a new picture of one. 743fc63fb706ee5820d04445939dac29.jpg

They're all pretty small still at about 1.5 inches. The biggest ones maybe 2 inches.