Birthdays : D

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I thought it might be fun to start a thread where we could wish members a happy birthday. I see us as a kind of family here on the forum and would like a place to send birthday wishes to those that share or otherwise announce their birthdays. Now, I think that many of you are probably like me, and don't really want to call attention to ourselves, however, I'd surely like to celebrate a special day for my fellow forum members and think many of you might feel the same.

Whelp, most didn't know that we missed a big one yesterday guys. This place wouldn't be the same without her, so allow me to wish a very...
Screenshot (14).png

@Lchi87 Birthday love has been sent your way my friend. :emoji_kissing_heart::emoji_hugging: I am so happy to know you and hope your birthday was fabulous.

Lchi87

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Omg you guys, what a lovely surprise! Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes my fishlore family and thank you @stella1979 for the great thread idea!

Now, who else has a November birthday??

DoubleDutch

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Lchi87 said:
Omg you guys, what a lovely surprise! Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes my fishlore family and thank you @stella1979 for the great thread idea!

Now, who else has a November birthday??
Congrats.

Yep 11-4 here !

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
DoubleDutch said:
Congrats.

Yep 11-4 here !
Happy Belated Birthday DD! I'm so glad to know you too and hope your bday was a great one.

Lacey D

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Happy birthday, @Lchi87 !!

Mine is December 10th, so coming up. The plan was to take a trip to Baja California to swim with the whale sharks, but my husband needing to buy a new truck has put a halt to that, at least until he DOES and we know how much of a budget we still have to work with
Wondering if I can talk him into letting me get a 100g+ tank instead >_>

Cold&warm

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
stella1979 said:
But... sorry, maybe I am on the cusp of the very youth you speak of, though I'm nearing 40!
Always thought that the saying "Live starts at 40" came from America ... .
If I may ask, what day of what month?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom