Birthday Tank

CastleGrayskull

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have to admit, the way it bows - I don't like it. It looks like it's about to burst or something! Haha.

The decor, though? Spot on. I love the look of it. It kind of reminds me of Crystal Lake or something.

Cognac82

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I need a new tank!!!! Ughhhh all these pics of tanks make me want one. You need to post pictures with the puffer when you add it!

Craig_84

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
So I bought myself a Fluval Flex 57 for my birthday. It arrived early, so I got it set up today. There's still some twisted jungle val to add when they get here.

Hoping to add some dwarf puffers when it's cycled.

I used to own the same tank I love the way everything is hidden. I had to be careful that my small shrimp did not crawl through the inlet holes for the filter to the back compartment. Think I stuffed foam in the back to stop them.

Like the way to have set it up, looks good.

DoraCory

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
@Craig_84 I've seen a few people mention the inlet holes. It seems that the covers are now shipped with the tanks. I'd love to put some cherry shrimp in there too, but I don't want them to become puffer dinner.

DoraCory

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
The tank has barely been set up 2 weeks and I’ve already got snails

DoraCory

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Kruger, Vorhees and Myers have barely been in the tank for 30 minutes and they're already hunting snails.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom