Birthday Fish

SixThreeOh
So my LFS got two Myloplus sp. Greens in. I really wanted to snatch them up immediately knowing how rare they are and silver dollars being my favorite fish. They also look a lot greener than I thought they would in person, but decided against it since I'm buying a house next week. Went in today and my girlfriend said she's buying them for me for my birthday. So now I have the two, plus I got three tiny Myloplus rubripinnis. They're in a 75 planted grow out with 8 Geophagus winemilleri, 100+ Geophagus sp. Bahia Reds, an Apisto viejita, and some orange laser cories.

40sy89k.jpg

Mgd5k3K.jpg

FathomtheFish
That's so cool! I've never seen the green version of that fish before.

NC122606
SixThreeOh said:
So my LFS got two Myloplus sp. Greens in. I really wanted to snatch them up immediately knowing how rare they are and silver dollars being my favorite fish. They also look a lot greener than I thought they would in person, but decided against it since I'm buying a house next week. Went in today and my girlfriend said she's buying them for me for my birthday. So now I have the two, plus I got three tiny Myloplus rubripinnis. They're in a 75 planted grow out with 8 Geophagus winemilleri, 100+ Geophagus sp. Bahia Reds, an Apisto viejita, and some orange laser cories.

40sy89k.jpg

Mgd5k3K.jpg
Happy Birthday! Good looking fish, I love the black bottoms!

SixThreeOh
Look how long that fin is.

H7pcAGm.jpg

JettsPapa
SixThreeOh said:
...my girlfriend said she's buying them for me for my birthday.
Don't you just love it when they do something like that? My wife got me a 65 gallon tank with stand, light, and lids this past Christmas (it was on craigslist cheap, but still....).

SixThreeOh
JettsPapa said:
Don't you just love it when they do something like that? My wife got me a 65 gallon tank with stand, light, and lids this past Christmas (it was on craigslist cheap, but still....).
Nice.

SixThreeOh
They're getting in there and holding their own during feedings.

JYhoFQkr.jpg

SixThreeOh

HGvAUul.jpg

ie6lkuO.jpg

o03z3Mg.jpg

Top Bottom