Biozyme and water testing

Janmitch22

Valued Member
Reaction score
Nnnnooooooooo...okay fine. I tested the water again tonight...still solid! I've gotten to the point where I'm hooraying every time I test the water...can we say "geek" ? All together now!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
"GEEK" (yell it really loud) I'm with you. I have that word tattooed(figuratively speaking of course) across my forehead. Guess what I just got and is standing empty in my bedroom? A 55 Gal and stand. ;D
Carol

Janmitch22

Valued Member
Reaction score
Ohhh stop it! I hope to snag one of those around the end of the year. And I also hope to snag a place to put it! Is it just a standard tank or one of those hexagonal ones or...? I was looking through the choices at Petco. They had many different styles, but they were all waaaaay out of my price range. Even the 30 gallons were up there. How long had you been looking for it? Who's going in there?

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
It's the regular rectangular tank and a home made stand. I'm still debating as to who all is going in tehre. I know for sure my Albino Rhino(kinda rhymes) and teh skunk loaches for the bottom but don't know about mid-water or top water. Suggestions??? ;D
I see tanks all the time in the classifieds under pet supplies fairly cheap. I have to get a filter and heater for this one before I can put it to cycling.
Carol

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom