Bio-Spira - shipped to the UK if any is interested.

Discussion in 'Water Conditioners and Supplements' started by Shorty, Apr 20, 2006.

1. ShortyValued MemberMember

After reading about this bio-spira, I did some searching on the web, i was dissapointed that it seemed unavailiable in the UK, however I have found this link, and the company ships to the UK using 2 day couriers and send the bio-spira with cold packs to keep it dormant. Just a handy thought.

I cannot vouch for this store as I have not purchased from, I also cannot vouch for the quailty of the product, but as it is only $8.99, I may well be buying some (when it is back in stock) and road testing it :)

If anyone gets it before, and can give a review for us little Brits, then I would be most grateful as I am sure most of the UK peeps would :)

2. smillermomValued MemberMember

I have started 2 tanks, 1-20 gallon extra high and 1-37 gallon both using Bio-Spira. I added it to the aquarium, waited 24 hours then added the fish. No probs at all, fish are very healthy, good readings! Make sure it comes to you in ice packs! The Fish Store that is the website you brought up is an excellent store, quality products. I also doubled the recommended dosage!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice