bighed

1. bighed Initiate Member

hi everyone this my first time posting and i just want to thank all of you because the reason i joined is because i have been reading your threads and you guys are the smartest people out of all the fish forums you all have helped me with the building of my overflow and sump build for my 54g column tank out in the garage and this is just practice for the 75g in the bedroom so i just want to say thank you guys and girls for all your help for my latest project and another thank you for the advice i know ill need in the future

2. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Welcome to Fishlore, Bighed! We're glad you decided to join us:)

3. redlessi Well Known Member Member

Welcome to the Forum:;balloons

4. bighed Initiate Member

ya i coudnt just get info from you guys without saying thank you you all helped me with my project with your questions i would have asked and the answers i didnt know

5. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

welcome to fishlore!!
    make sure you share some pics soon ;D!

6. bighed Initiate Member

im having trouble identifiing this cichlid i have i think he is an eye bitter just because i put a few new fish in my tank and they came up dead with no eyes i got him for free at the pet store some guy was trying to sell him back to the store and they wouldnt do it so he gave him to me he is a little more aggressive than i would like since my fish i have had them all for about 4 years and he is beating them up he wont mess with my two large jack dempseys or my mbunas but my acei and ob zebras are getting thier buts kicked and so now since i got another tank this unknown fish is in seclusion by himself since he cant play well with others here is a pic of him i would like to know what he is and if he is worth keeping i know he is very aggressive

7. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

im sorry for your losses :( can you get us a pick?
    sometimes if a fish passes, ALL the others in the tank will go for the eyes first..its the softest, easiest parts (that just sounds wrong..sorry)

8. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

:sign0016:

9. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Bighed. Welcome to Fish Lore.:animal0068: I have moved your thread from the Forum Announcements to the Welcome to Fish Lore section of the forum.
    Thanks!
    Ken

10. bighed Initiate Member

bear with me im having trouble posting my pics i think i need to resize my photos to fit this site so my pics will be here soon i have two established cichlid tanks and one being cycled right now for the tank to hold new babies since my cichlids are getting geared up to breed locking mouths digging holes shaking their egg spotts in front of females they are almost there so i had to get another tank and i will keep you guys posted on this cause i know ill need some advice on this since they have never had babies yet so im excited to see what all i get out of these guys

11. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

12. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome to FishLore :)
    Glad you decided to join us!