BIGGEST tank?

What is the biggest tank you have?

• Total voters
Newtankdude
My biggest so far is 12ga, I'mm getting a 75ga soon though.

sgould
My biggest is a 55. I would love to have a bigger one, but I am really not that fond of divorce attorneys.

Tom
My biggest is a 37 and then a 36.
Tom

sick-lid boy
I got an 80 gallon tall tank and 55 gallon short tank. Only two things stopping me from getting something bigger... space and a wife.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
my tanks r small and tiny!! I have a one gal, and 1.5 gal and a 4 gal. Miles :-* :-*

COBettaCouple
having bettas, our tanks currently are 10 gallon or less, but a friend is giving us a 30 gallon that we can use for a grow-out tank on the young bettas.

Sabi
My biggest is a 67gal. Smallest is a 8gal...

Neville
I have 1 75 gallon mmmmha ha ha ha ha ha ha.............

Newtankdude
you suck Neville!! I want that 75ga!!! lol

Neville
hey somebody voted 100+ gallon...................who's that? ???

Sabi
Yeah who? Boy it must be a great tank!

darkwolf29a
Speaking with my girlfriend... Once we move next year, we'll be getting a 125 gallon. I can't wait to move now. LOL

She wants a Knifefish, but we just don't have the room for a bigger tank, at this point.

Our biggest is a 55 gallon.

Newtankdude
knife fish?

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
dang u guys have big tanks!!!!! LOL!!! Mine r small. Miley :-*

Newtankdude
Mine is 12ga...I have to buy my 75ga with MY OWN money....lol....

Newtankdude
I was like, "If I have to pay by myself, you aint picking the fish, coral, or even touvhing MY tank, because I used MY money" to my parents....lol! ;D

Dino
My biggest glass tank is 200 gallons.
Biggest acrylic is 112 gallons.
Two, 1500 gallon cattle watering troughs.
Two, 1500 gallon in ground ponds.
Over 140 tanks set up and running.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
lol. my parents buy all the stuff I need but they are like " we aint touchin the fish, they are yours and u r going to be the one cleaning the tanks, and feeding them and everything" I was like ok fine lol. Miley

Sabi
Well yeah my parents buy the fish or sometimes othr stuff for the tank, but most of the time I buy the thing. Right now my purse is down to R200! I'l have to start doing something for money again...

Old Sloppy
hey somebody voted 100+ gallon...................who's that? ???

Well, I have a Oceanic 135 gallon.
I bought it in August 1993.

Harry S.

Neville
My biggest glass tank is 200 gallons.
Biggest acrylic is 112 gallons.
Two, 1500 gallon cattle watering troughs.
Two, 1500 gallon in ground ponds.
Over 140 tanks set up and running.

Holy.............
Dino U R a GOD

COBettaCouple
Well, Dino's a fish alien and the home planet pays him good for overseeing things here on earth.

Dino
Yeah, the pays good, but I wish I had choosen a shorter contract than 56,000 years.

December 10, 2034, is a long way away.

armadillo
It's a 39G, can't I count in the 40+ category? Bah, I was honest and voted 30+

COBettaCouple
Yeah, the pays good, but I wish I had choosen a shorter contract than 56,000 years.

December 10, 2034, is a long way away.

well, it's your fault for leaving the time machine in the 22nd century. :

COBettaCouple
It's a 39G, can't I count in the 40+ category? Bah, I was honest and voted 30+

if you get a hammer and some nails, you can nail some boards to the top and make your tank over 40g.

Carillon
I don't have any massive tanks either, unfortunately, but I can always dream of doing what did and just converting a room, right?

COBettaCouple
WOWWWWW!! I wanna buy that house! ;D

Scotti
I got an 80 gallon tall tank and 55 gallon short tank. Only two things stopping me from getting something bigger... space and a wife.
[/

Ha Ha! My biggest is a 30 gallon, and I love it; however, I would like something bigger, maybe a 75 gallon. At first my husband was indifferent to the whole "aquarium" thing, and now, I catch him looking at them for long moments ALL THE TIME! I know he is a closet tropical Fish Lover!

Sabi
I don't have any massive tanks either, unfortunately, but I can always dream of doing what did and just converting a room, right?
Jeepers! That tanks a whopper! And the fish,man, its wonderful!

Sabi
Ha Ha! My biggest is a 30 gallon, and I love it; however, I would like something bigger, maybe a 75 gallon. At first my husband was indifferent to the whole "aquarium" thing, and now, I catch him looking at them for long moments ALL THE TIME! I know he is a closet tropical Fish Lover!

Wish anypne here will take that kind of interest in my tanks and fish. When I say something about it, they groan!

COBettaCouple
yea.. that's what we get too.. maybe we should form the FishLore country - no non-fish addicts allowed. :;bb

Wish anypne here will take that kind of interest in my tanks and fish. When I say something about it, they groan!

Gozer_1
My Largest is a nice 150. Yeah I wish it was 300 but who am I to complain right.

I want this tank

Allie
Our biggest is our 120g, then our 100 gallon tall. When we move we are getting another big one.

susitna-flower
Speaking with my girlfriend... Once we move next year, we'll be getting a 125 gallon. I can't wait to move now. LOL

She wants a Knifefish, but we just don't have the room for a bigger tank, at this point.

Our biggest is a 55 gallon.

Hay Dark Wolf, I got my Black Ghost Knife fish when all I had was a 55 gal. He was the first fish to move over when I set up my 125, and to tell you the truth, he seemed just as happy in the 55. I actually saw him more. Now I have so many cool hiding places, I hardly ever see him! You are lucky she WANTS it, that gives you lots more leverage, ah, well, bargaining points.....Sounds like you enjoy fish together. That is the best way.

nathol
I got a 158gal tank?

TheEssigs
Our affliction started with a 5 gallon hex, and it just got crazy from there... we now have 11, the smallest at 2 gallons and the largest at 65 gallons.

rwood
Well I've just ordered a 200 gallon tank. Can't believe how many people here have such small tanks! I couldn't cope; I've got a 22g atm and I've only had it for a few months and I already feel cramped! I just love getting nice plants, logs, and as many fish as I possibly can. Too many of the nice colourful freshwater fish (cichlids etc.) need a bigger tank to have a lot of them, and that's the look I'm going to be going for.

Also plan on moving it to a saltwater tank in a few years; that is going to be one **** of a lot of live rock.

Allie
Hay Dark Wolf, I got my Black Ghost Knife fish when all I had was a 55 gal. He was the first fish to move over when I set up my 125, and to tell you the truth, he seemed just as happy in the 55. I actually saw him more. Now I have so many cool hiding places, I hardly ever see him! You are lucky she WANTS it, that gives you lots more leverage, ah, well, bargaining points.....Sounds like you enjoy fish together. That is the best way.
BG knife fish do really well in groups, our 3 goes crazy swimming around. They are always out...when we had just 1 he hid all the time too.

bmxer193
Only two things stopping me from getting something bigger... space and a wife.

LOL I think its just the wife you can make room for a new tank

Similar Aquarium Threads

• MissNoodle
  • Snails
Replies
Views
TheDitherFish
Replies
Views
KrissyBunnie
Replies
Views