Biggest Pearl Gourami you have seen?

Rosegardener

What's the biggest Pearl you folks have seen? My experience is about 5" (13 cm) or may be a bit less. Anyone have seen jumbo sizes?

MacZ

5" (23 ,cm)
5 Inch is about 12.5 centimeter. Roughly 16cm is the biggest I've seen, but that fish was ancient. Biggest average I see regularly is about 13-14cm.

Thunder_o_b

The ones I have kept were all around 4"5"

jinjerJOSH22

I recently saw a large male in a shop that was over 5", very impressive looking fish, looked like an old boy.

Rosegardener

I recently saw a large male in a shop that was over 5", very impressive looking fish, looked like an old boy.
A 5"-6" pearl would be gorgeous fish especially a male with golden yellow chest and long fins. Always fancy one but never owned.

Mudminnow

The biggest I've seen is actually only about 4 inches (10 cm). This is about how big mine are, but I still think they look nice at this size. Here is one of mine:

1641764502438.png

Motherlovebetta

My big girls are about 4” long and 1” wide haha that’s a little of an overestimate on the width. I dont know that I have ever seen a mature male in person I apparently am a female magnet. Maybe lucky number 9 one day will be a male with a large harem? Mudminnow that is a beautiful fish!

ProudPapa

My big girls are about 4” long and 1” wide haha that’s a little of an overestimate on the width. I dont know that I have ever seen a mature male in person I apparently am a female magnet. Maybe lucky number 9 one day will be a male with a large harem? Mudminnow that is a beautiful fish!

If you'd like a male I know someone who would probably be willing to trade one for a female (when the weather warms up enough to allow shipping).

Motherlovebetta

If you'd like a male I know someone who would probably be willing to trade one for a female (when the weather warms up enough to allow shipping).
That gives me anxiety thinking about shipping a fish haha! I think I am just going to have as many as you one day!

Rosegardener

I would help but notice a proudpapa talking to a motherlovebetta about breeding, Pearl gouramis. Lol

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
TexasDomer
Replies
Views
GouramisAreSuperior
  • Question
Replies
Views
sillylittlefishey
Replies