Big updates on my tanks! Hope you all enjoy

coolio3991

Let's start with the 10g tank. So my betta is still happy and healthy. I lost 2 craws few months back some of you saw the post I did about it. But I still have 1 left and he is healthy. But I moved my x ray tetras in to the 10g. So they are with there old buddy the betta liberty.

Next is my 30g outdoor pond. I have 3 zebra danios and 3 long fin zebra daniosthey are happy and healthy. Sadly I have lost a good bit of the endlers and guppies that were in there I moved 2 fancy guppies to the 20g and 2 male endlers, I have 3-4 female endlers out there still and they are pregnant. 1 gave birth so far the others should be do any day now. I've put a lot more plants in the pond to save as many babies as I can.

Now for my 1.4 tank this is my nursery I've raised a lot of shrimp in here most have been moved to the 20g or didnt make it. But right now I have 5-7 young shrimp, and 8 baby guppies I found just last week and 2 I found about 2 months ago.

Now my last tank is my 20 long, I have 4 fancy guppy males, 2 male endlers about to move 1 back to the pond. I have 4 black mollies, 5 neon tetras, 3 black skirt tetras which might go back to petco they are attacking my shrimp, then I have between 16-20 neocaradena shrimp. and about 20 ramshorn snails. And I set up a better filter for this tank i have a canister filter. Eventually I'm going to get another canister and have it full of bio and the other full of filtration.

Thank you for reading hope yall have a good day, so happy all my fish are now happy. It even looks like my neons are courting now.

BigManAquatics

Are the tetras attaxking the shrimp strictly for food? If not, maybe more in the group wpuld calm that down a bit. But the tanks all look awesome! Fun picture show!

coolio3991

Are the tetras attaxking the shrimp strictly for food? If not, maybe more in the group wpuld calm that down a bit. But the tanks all look awesome! Fun picture show!
I do think that's part of it. But we did have a bigger female in there as well but she caused all the males to be super aggressive. Now that it's only the 3 males they seam fine. The shrimp and fish in the tank all are out more. When before they were all hiding even my black mollies. But today I saw most of my shrimp out and all my fish swimming and chasing each other having fun. We might trade them in still though because I know they need more friends. but thankfully they are all getting along since the female died of over eating/ choking on one of my endlers lol. I couldnt save either of them.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
luluvontepes
Replies
Views
luluvontepes
Replies
Views
hpt84
Replies
Views