Big PetCo sale on Aqueon aquarium kits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Donnerjay, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Donnerjay

Donnerjay Well Known Member Member

Hello everyone. :;hi2 Please excuse me if I've posted this information in the incorrect area.

I thought that I'd share that PetCo is having a huge in-store sale on their Aqueon aquarium kits. Sizes are 10, 20, 29, and 55. The kits include full hood with florescent light, filter, heater, net, and food/water conditioner samples. The sale is 40 percent off their regular prices. For example, their Aqueon 20 gallon Deluxe kit is $56 here in Florida. The 10g with same equipment is $36.

Also, I'm just guessing here, but PetCo's famous $1 per gallon sale might be coming up. They generally run it every 3-4 months, and the last sale ended Jan. 21 2012.

[DISCLAIMER: I do not work for PetCo and I don't "carry a brief" for their company. But I do frequent their stores, along with my local PetSmart and Pet Supermarket retail chains. I have found, IME, that PetCo tends to run fantastic in-store sales. I just want to pass on the information when I find it to help members who may be interested.:)]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  2. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Thanks for the info! What an enabler you are! ;)

3. c

catsma_97504 Fishlore Legend Member

Hmm, is there a new angel tank in the near future Lucy? :p

4. OP
    OP
    Donnerjay

Donnerjay Well Known Member Member

Hahaha Lucy! :;rl That one made me laugh out loud L O L!

(I've definitely got the MTS malady that seems to get passed around here like the common cold.):whistling:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice