Big Eyes On Cory Fish

Chandell
I have red up on “pop eye” my Cory fish has really big eyes they both pop out and none of my other cories have this. Should I be concerned or is his normal. His eyes have been like that since I got him, he is a very big Cory fish so I just assumed this was normal. He seems in good health he eats and swims around when the lights are off. He is very shy and usually spends the day in his house.

I have red up on “pop eye” my Cory fish has really big eyes they both pop out and none of my other cories have this. Should I be concerned or is his normal. His eyes have been like that since I got him, he is a very big Cory fish so I just assumed this was normal. He seems in good health he eats and swims around when the lights are off. He is very shy and usually spends the day in his house.
Here is a picture of Olie to see his eyes I have attached a photo of my other cories where they do not have big eyes

Attachments

• AE5C3D4C-535F-49C7-9F5A-F95191AA5BFB.png
    AE5C3D4C-535F-49C7-9F5A-F95191AA5BFB.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 117
  • A3B9BB87-B73C-446E-ABD9-990B1817019B.jpeg
    A3B9BB87-B73C-446E-ABD9-990B1817019B.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 89
Advertisement
Tonyt
Dont know if its bad but I got the same thing going on with some emeralds 3 have tiny eyes and one has big bug eyes

DoubleDutch
I'd say there is nothing wrong.

Chandell
I wa
Dont know if its bad but I got the same thing going on with some emeralds 3 have tiny eyes and one has big bug eyes
I was thinking maybe just because he is so big.

I'd say there is nothing wrong.
Thank you for your suggestion, that makes me feel better!

DoubleDutch
You mean both eyes Chandell?
Think the fish could use a litten fatting up. The eyes will look differently then !

Chandell
Yes both eyes have look bugged out since I got him about two months ago. Sorry but I don't know what that means.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Bignail
Replies
Views
Catieandfred
Replies
Views
FinalFins
Replies
Views