Big enough?

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
When my 10 gallon is done with fish(meaning all the fish are gone), would it be big enough for a fiddler crab or any othewr crab for that matter? If it is, how many? Would I be able to use everything I use for my fish but just drop the water level?
Tom

Icicle

Valued Member
Reaction score
Um... Tom...... Where would the fish be going exactly? LOL

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Like when they all die(of natural causes), or get traded/sold(mostly just platys).
Tom

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Fiddler crab yes, a couple I think, there's a lot of info on them over the interent. They aren't necessarily easy to keep, you have to keep their tank at a certain humidity etc. You can keep other crabs yes, there's a lot, you just have to have them available, be able to meet their needs etc.

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
atmmachine said:
Fiddler crab yes, a couple I think, there's a lot of info on them over the interent.  They aren't necessarily easy to keep, you have to keep their tank at a certain humidity etc.  You can keep other crabs yes, there's a lot, you just have to have them available, be able to meet their needs etc.
I gave up on that and th Saltwater when I fell in love with killifish. Thanks foe reply though.
Tom

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
yup

zeddy

Valued Member
Reaction score
i read that they need 1 square foot per crab and also dry land

Toggle Sidebar