Big Boy's Greatest Performance

LDan

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
He's beautiful! My fantasy fish, an Oscar What did you do, move a rock?

Dawn Michele

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
He's beautiful! My fantasy fish, an Oscar What did you do, move a rock?
Hello. Thank you so much!!! I did a water change!!! LOL!!! He ALWAYS sulks afterwards!!! He is soooooo funny!!!! I hope you can get one someday!!! They are INCREDIBLE!!!! So much fun!!!

LDan

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Hello. Thank you so much!!! I did a water change!!! LOL!!! He ALWAYS sulks afterwards!!! He is soooooo funny!!!! I hope you can get one someday!!! They are INCREDIBLE!!!! So much fun!!!
I need to start buying lottery tickets I've heard Oscars have huge personalities and are very intelligent

Dawn Michele

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I need to start buying lottery tickets I've heard Oscars have huge personalities and are very intelligent
They have the BEST personalities!!!They are such characters!!! Big Boy is ALWAYS doing something in his tank!!! LOL!!! I got his 125 gallon tank and stand on Craigslist for $150. IM sure you could find a good deal!!!

MrBryan723

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
They have the BEST personalities!!!They are such characters!!! Big Boy is ALWAYS doing something in his tank!!! LOL!!! I got his 125 gallon tank and stand on Craigslist for $150. IM sure you could find a good deal!!!
That's awesome! I got my 100g on Facebook with everything(including fish) and stand for $100.
Always trying to scour the internet for those deals lol.

Dawn Michele

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That's awesome! I got my 100g on Facebook with everything(including fish) and stand for $100.
Always trying to scour the internet for those deals lol.
That was a great deal!!! I LOVE craigslist & Ebay!!!! What kind of fish did you get???

MrBryan723

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
2 different upside down catfish species(1 was about a foot the other like 4"), a common pleco, an african leaf fish, a few rosy barbs, and an electric blue acara.
I have since sold that stock to my lfs as I was interested in a community tank. Made $60 on them tho so that was a plus. Kept the acara for a few months so I wouldn't crash my cycle as I decided my stocking plans.

Dawn Michele

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
2 different upside down catfish species(1 was about a foot the other like 4"), a common pleco, an african leaf fish, a few rosy barbs, and an electric blue acara.
I have since sold that stock to my lfs as I was interested in a community tank. Made $60 on them tho so that was a plus. Kept the acara for a few months so I wouldn't crash my cycle as I decided my stocking plans.
Upside Down Catfish & African Leaf Fish are so cool!!!! I use to have a Blue Acara!! Pretty fish!!! I sold all my fish I had in my 55 & got a JD!!! Then I got a 72 gallon Bow Front for him!!! Great fish but VERY aggressive!!!

MrBryan723

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Upside Down Catfish & African Leaf Fish are so cool!!!! I use to have a Blue Acara!! Pretty fish!!! I sold all my fish I had in my 55 & got a JD!!! Then I got a 72 gallon Bow Front for him!!! Great fish but VERY aggressive!!!
Lol they are indeed aggressive, that's why I tend to stick with dwarf cichlids. This guy was hard to get rid of tho.
Screenshot_20190813-201906_Gallery.jpg

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom