Big Boy Moving Rocks

Dawn Michele

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I don’t think those little stones are going to cause a problem with the glass. It’s not like he’s spitting them out with a lot of force, he just kinda plops them out.
He does bang them up against the glass. I removed them yesterday. He isn't mad like I though he would be. LOL!!!

Dawn Michele

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Just wait until he finds out that you’re not gonna put ‘em back!
He is doing really good without them. I talked to some people who have them and said they put baby toys in the tank for them to play with. IM going to look into that. IM getting him a nice new background.

LeahsTank

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
He is doing really good without them. I talked to some people who have them and said they put baby toys in the tank for them to play with. IM going to look into that. IM getting him a nice new background.
Ohhhh! I like the idea of baby toys! He’ll love those.

Dawn Michele

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Very nice rock and plant setup! They’re artificial plants?

And Big Boy is pretty awesome!
Hello!!! Yes they are artificial plant's. I get them from a seller on Ebay. She hand makes them!!! I took the rock's out of his tank. He was banging them against the glass!!! I was afraid he might break it!!! I will post a video of my JD's tank. You will like the rock set up.

Dunk2

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hello!!! Yes they are artificial plant's. I get them from a seller on Ebay. She hand makes them!!! I took the rock's out of his tank. He was banging them against the glass!!! I was afraid he might break it!!! I will post a video of my JD's tank. You will like the rock set up.
Very nice!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom