Big Boy Moving Rocks

OP
Dawn Michele

Dawn Michele

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I bet he likes that he can move most of the rocks. Keeps him busy and something to do! I really like oscars
Hi Annie!!! Hope all is well!!! He has alot of fun in the tank. He moves rocks, plant's & the intake tube!!! LOL!!! They are GREAT fish!!! Lots of personality!!!

Annie59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
When I've had my salt water tanks up I always wanted a trigger fish. I love those! But was always worried they would bite through wires lolol. Does your fish "chew" any wires like from your heater?

OP
Dawn Michele

Dawn Michele

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
When I've had my salt water tanks up I always wanted a trigger fish. I love those! But was always worried they would bite through wires lolol. Does your fish "chew" any wires like from your heater?
Trigger fish are GORGEOUS!!! They bite wires??? Big Boy can't get to the heater wire its at the top and hes too big to get up there!!! LOL!!!

Annie59

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Trigger fish are GORGEOUS!!! They bite wires??? Big Boy can't get to the heater wire its at the top and hes too big to get up there!!! LOL!!!
Well I can't say for sure, but that's what I have always read about them. Was always to afraid to try them for that reason lolol. I still want one! Clown triggers are my favorite but maybe one day lol. Watching your videos of Big Boy will have to do for now. I enjoy your videos of him

OP
Dawn Michele

Dawn Michele

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Well I can't say for sure, but that's what I have always read about them. Was always to afraid to try them for that reason lolol. I still want one! Clown triggers are my favorite but maybe one day lol. Watching your videos of Big Boy will have to do for now. I enjoy your videos of him
I might take his rocks out. IM getting nervous about him hitting the glass with them. IM so glad you like watching him!!!

LeahsTank

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I looked at the first video AFTER I read your post that you were considering removing his rocks. And I thought he may have read that post too.

OP
Dawn Michele

Dawn Michele

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I love Big Boy videos! Thanks for sharing!
Hello. IM so glad you enjoy the videos!!! Thanks for watching!!!

I looked at the first video AFTER I read your post that you were considering removing his rocks. And I thought he may have read that post too.
Hello Leah. That would be the look on his face if I removed them. I really don't want to do it. I also don't want a crack in the glass from him banging the rocks against it. I will have to think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Dawn Michele

Dawn Michele

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
This fish is hilarious. How long have you had him?
Hello. I have had Big Boy for about 5 years!!! He is quite the character. This video of him will make you laugh.

Thanks Sheldon!!!

Oh, no! Big Boy without his rocks? Imagine the tragic faces!
I know!!! The bigger he gets the bigger the rock's are he's moving!!!

I love the little head-shake. Like he's weighing his options for moving the rock. Makes me think of an old man talking to himself.
Hello!!! Hope all is well!!! It's so cute!!! I was just telling someone that the bigger he gets the bigger the rock's are he's moving. I think IM going to have to remove them. IM getting nervous about him cracking the glass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello!!! Hope all is well!!! It's so cute!!! I was just telling someone that the bigger he gets the bigger the rock's are he's moving. I think IM going to have to remove them. IM getting nervous about him cracking the glass.
I would be too! I'd be checking into acrylic tank builds too lol good luck!

Sheldon13

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I don’t think those little stones are going to cause a problem with the glass. It’s not like he’s spitting them out with a lot of force, he just kinda plops them out.

Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekly

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 5 16.7%

Top Bottom