Bettasaresuperior interview

BettasAreSuperior

Hi guys. I thought I would change my username and inform you guys. Lol, I don't think anybody would care. Anyway, My old username was bettaandcorylover. Old- bettaandcorylover/ betta and cory lover. New- bettasaresuperior/bettas are superior

I decided this cause' I think bettas are adorable and superior. They have amazing personalities.

jkkgron2

Thanks for letting us know. That’s a good username Bettas are awesome!

BettasAreSuperior

Thanks for letting us know. That’s a good username Bettas are awesome!
Yup! I agree!

I also changed My profile pic to my favorite betta I love to the ends of the world. *Ahem* lol, he's the only betta I have, but I really love him. In the picture he's flaring at me since the camera is in his face.

BettasAreSuperior

Hi guys you probably know me or you proably don't.

My old username
bettaandcorylover. Old- bettaandcorylover/ betta and cory lover. New- bettasaresuperior/bettas are superior

I decided this cause' I think bettas are adorable and superior. They have amazing personalities. I had a blue backround with the letter B on it. Fishlore's standard background.

NOW onto interview umm...about that I will be interviewing my self..... Lonely life..

Anyway
fave food: ramen, ceviche, and taco bell
Favorite fish: bettas
fave fish youtube channel: girl talks fish, kgtropicals, and aquarium co-op, prime time aquatics
Fav color: really any except green and orange
Feel free to ask any questions! Proably no one will ask...but Lol, why am I feeling so sorry for myself today?

Education: I go to a actual school building that has teachers. It's a middle school. 6th to 8th grade.

Bettamay

Kg tropicals is awesome. We should make a thread about best YouTube channels lol.

I now have to remember your new name! I was so confused when I saw I was following a random person until I saw this!

Bettas OP lol

BettasAreSuperior

Kg tropicals is awesome. We should make a thread about best YouTube channels lol.

I now have to remember your new name! I was so confused when I saw I was following a random person until I saw this!

Bettas OP lol
lol, I thought I would include that I changed my username since some people would be confused. 'who is this person who popped out of nowhere"?? lol. Yes we should make a thread about best YouTube channels. There would be a bunch of new channels discovered and a lot of debating.

AquaticQueen

Should we get this started again, BettasAreSuperior?
Least favorite fish and why?
If you could have only one tank what size would it be and what would you stock with?
Hobbies?
Favorite animal? (Besides fish)
Favorite aquarium plant?

BettasAreSuperior

Should we get this started again, BettasAreSuperior?
Least favorite fish and why?
If you could have only one tank what size would it be and what would you stock with?
Hobbies?
Favorite animal? (Besides fish)
Favorite aquarium plant?
My least favorite fish. Hmmm... I actually don't have one. Sorry for the bummer.
If i could have a tank size it would be 300 gallons because then I could have so many options of what my stocking would be.
1 betta
20 cory habrosus
30 shrimp of some sort
15 harlequin rasboras
10 khuli loaches
12 endlers livebearers
4 hillstream loaches
12 dwarf chain loaches
6 dwarf coral platies
That would be the fish and shrimp that have to be there. I would need to think what other fish and shrimp I would want to put in there. (I think the fish I selected may not be compatible but we can dream)

Hobbies are yoga and dancing

Favorite animal is probably a cat. lol, I think cats are amazing!

Fav aquarium plant is probably anubias. It's so hardy and all of the many, many types are beautiful!

AquaticQueen

My least favorite fish. Hmmm... I actually don't have one. Sorry for the bummer.
If i could have a tank size it would be 300 gallons because then I could have so many options of what my stocking would be.
1 betta
20 cory habrosus
30 shrimp of some sort
15 harlequin rasboras
10 khuli loaches
12 endlers livebearers
4 hillstream loaches
12 dwarf chain loaches
6 dwarf coral platies
That would be the fish and shrimp that have to be there. I would need to think what other fish and shrimp I would want to put in there. (I think the fish I selected may not be compatible but we can dream)

Hobbies are yoga and dancing

Favorite animal is probably a cat. lol, I think cats are amazing!

Fav aquarium plant is probably anubias. It's so hardy and all of the many, many types are beautiful!
I LOVE cats. I wish I could get one but hubby has pretty bad allergies.
Next round of questions.
Favorite song? (If you have one)
Chocolate or vanilla?
Do you own any pets other than fish?
Dream vacation spot?

BettasAreSuperior

I LOVE cats. I wish I could get one but hubby has pretty bad allergies.
Next round of questions.
Favorite song? (If you have one)
Chocolate or vanilla?
Do you own any pets other than fish?
Dream vacation spot?
Yup! Cats are amazing! Though can't you get cats who have less hair and dander?
Here is a list of cats to help you out!

Cats that are safer for owners include Cornish Rexes, LaPerm, Oriental Shorthairs, and Devon Rex. These breeds are safer to own than other breeds when you are allergic to dander, because their fur has fewer layers.
  • Balinese. Often referred to as the “longhaired Siamese”, the Balinese looks like an unlikely candidate for a hypoallergenic cat. ...
  • Javanese. Highly intelligent, agile, playful and athletic, the Javanese makes a beautiful family pet. ...
  • Devon Rex. ...
  • Cornish Rex. ...
  • Siberian. ...
  • Sphynx. ...
  • Russian Blue.
Anyway, onto the questions!

Favorite song? Well, I like this band called BTS, and I like the band (Bts) I like all of their songs I have all of them as liked songs on spotify. lol!

Chocolate or vanilla? Definitely vanilla! Chocolate is not my cup of tea!

Do you own any pets other than fish? Well, I used to own a Yorkie but he unfortunately got killed by a coyote. Our second dog an Alaskan malamute, well he was too high energy for our life so we had to adopt him out. (sell him) Our third pet is a cat. We found him skinny and on the streets. We took him in and nursed him back to health. Then we went to a vet and somebody adopted him since we can't take him. ( at the start everybody was taking care of him and all but we knew that we just couldn't have a pet because well too much work for us and we thought he could have a better life with someone who is more dedicated) after that sob story, I got into the world of fish! Here I am with 3 tanks!

Dream vacation spot? Hmmmm. Maybe Korea, Tokyo, or Paris after the covid pandemic is done.

AquaticQueen

Yup! Cats are amazing! Though can't you get cats who have less hair and dander?
Here is a list of cats to help you out!

Cats that are safer for owners include Cornish Rexes, LaPerm, Oriental Shorthairs, and Devon Rex. These breeds are safer to own than other breeds when you are allergic to dander, because their fur has fewer layers.
  • Balinese. Often referred to as the “longhaired Siamese”, the Balinese looks like an unlikely candidate for a hypoallergenic cat. ...
  • Javanese. Highly intelligent, agile, playful and athletic, the Javanese makes a beautiful family pet. ...
  • Devon Rex. ...
  • Cornish Rex. ...
  • Siberian. ...
  • Sphynx. ...
  • Russian Blue.
Anyway, onto the questions!

Favorite song? Well, I like this band called BTS, and I like the band (Bts) I like all of their songs I have all of them as liked songs on spotify. lol!

Chocolate or vanilla? Definitely vanilla! Chocolate is not my cup of tea!

Do you own any pets other than fish? Well, I used to own a Yorkie but he unfortunately got killed by a coyote. Our second dog an Alaskan malamute, well he was too high energy for our life so we had to adopt him out. (sell him) Our third pet is a cat. We found him skinny and on the streets. We took him in and nursed him back to health. Then we went to a vet and somebody adopted him since we can't take him. ( at the start everybody was taking care of him and all but we knew that we just couldn't have a pet because well too much work for us and we thought he could have a better life with someone who is more dedicated) after that sob story, I got into the world of fish! Here I am with 3 tanks!

Dream vacation spot? Hmmmm. Maybe Korea, Tokyo, or Paris after the covid pandemic is done.
Thanks for the list! I'll talk to hubby.

Sorry to hear about your dog. My first dog got run over.
It was good of you to nurse that cat.

Would you rather have Lamborghini or a Ferrari?
Favorite Fishlore emoji?
Favorite word?

BettasAreSuperior

Thanks for the list! I'll talk to hubby.

Sorry to hear about your dog. My first dog got run over.
It was good of you to nurse that cat.

Would you rather have Lamborghini or a Ferrari?
Favorite Fishlore emoji?
Favorite word?
Good luck with talking your hubby into a cat!

Yes, I least I saved one life. (the cat I nursed back to health) I think I was the cat's favorite. Sorry to hear about your dog.

Would you rather have Lamborghini or a Ferrari? Probably a Lamborghini cause' I like the logo better but for the actual car a Ferrari.
Favorite Fishlore emoji? ooo! I can't pick! It's all of these ones!
Favorite word? Betta !!

My own question I am asking myself:
Favorite football team: Philadelphia eagles in the NFL.

FoldedCheese

What is your favorite TV show?
One thing on your bucket list?

BettasAreSuperior

What is your favorite TV show?
One thing on your bucket list?
What is your favorite TV show? I have two favorite TV shows, Avatar the Last airbender and Legend Of Korra. (they are part of the same series.)

One thing on my bucket list is to learn korean even tho I am not korean.

FoldedCheese

What is your favorite TV show? I have two favorite TV shows, Avatar the Last airbender and Legend Of Korra. (they are part of the same series.)

One thing on my bucket list is to learn korean even tho I am not korean.

I have a lot lol, and they change constantly. Currently I'm into Legends of Tomorrow, Game of Thrones. All time faves include Lost Girl and Bob's Burgers.

BettasAreSuperior

I have a lot lol, and they change constantly. Currently I'm into Legends of Tomorrow, Game of Thrones. All time faves include Lost Girl and Bob's Burgers.
Lol, nice!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
damsoniriswife
Replies
Views
Peach
Replies
Views
ap4lmtree
Replies