Want To Sell Bettas, BN Plecos, Rainbow fish etc

Demeter

I hope to be shipping again by the end on the month and I have some new critters to try! Just giving a heads up, I haven't decided on prices yet. Also do not know exactly how many of each I have but this is a sneak peak.

Blue eyed Gertrude rainbows, group of 6
Forktail Rainbows, group of 6
Orange and chocolate rabbit snails
Super red BN pleco 2in (male)
Long finned albino BN female young adult
Albino and brown short finned BN fry (brown have green dragon genes) 1in

Plants also need to be thinned soon, mainly just assorted crypts and jungle vals that I will likely sell in bulk to get them off my hands fast.

Something to look forward to in a few months is koi bettas from a galaxy pair. Little ones are only an inch long but I think I already see some males.

Mhamilton0911

I would love some more rabbit snails, I can't wait!!!

Gudgie

Demeter said:
I hope to be shipping again by the end on the month and I have some new critters to try! Just giving a heads up, I haven't decided on prices yet. Also do not know exactly how many of each I have but this is a sneak peak.

Blue eyed Gertrude rainbows, group of 6
Forktail Rainbows, group of 6
Orange and chocolate rabbit snails
Super red BN pleco 2in (male)
Long finned albino BN female young adult
Albino and brown short finned BN fry (brown have green dragon genes) 1in

Plants also need to be thinned soon, mainly just assorted crypts and jungle vals that I will likely sell in bulk to get them off my hands fast.

Something to look forward to in a few months is koi bettas from a galaxy pair. Little ones are only an inch long but I think I already see some males.
Pending how soon I can get my 20 long set up and running, I may try to take some forktails off your hands if they’re available at the time. Thinking of aiming for a peacock gudgeon biotope - namely peacock gudgeons and forktails.

Demeter

Only fish I am offering at this time are pleco fry and a few bettas. Other have snatched up the rainbows and rabbits before I could figure out prices for everything!

1. BN plecos random pick albino and brown standard fin 1in+- batches of 5/10 for 25$/35$ free shipping.
2. BN plecos long finned albino 1in+ - batches of 5 for 35$ free shipping.
3. Trio of sister bettas (1 blue, 1 white, 1 marble)- 25$ free shipping (1 available)
4. Marbled Male HMPK bettas- 1 for 20$ 2 for 25$ free shipping. (3 available)

E520E7DF-6A99-4AF7-8C17-A2079E85E969.jpeg

8D293171-7D98-42A3-94A1-A37FA5CF3964.jpeg

69880219-E1B3-4254-B883-C65966D78DE2.jpeg

Payment via Paypal. DOA policy is the usual, send pictures within 2hrs upon delivery, shipping is non refundable. PM for questions/details.

Shrimpgeek

Is the white male with black fin tips still available?

Demeter

Shrimpgeek said:
Is the white male with black fin tips still available?
Nope, all my males are gone at this point. There will be some koi HMPK within a couple months though!

Shrimpgeek

Demeter said:
Nope, all my males are gone at this point. There will be some koi HMPK within a couple months though!
Nvm He was the only one I wanted. Thanks though

Passionfish

What do you have in stock right now? I am curious...

Demeter

Passionfish said:
What do you have in stock right now? I am curious...
Right now all I have is the pleco fry.

Passionfish

Demeter said:
Right now all I have is the pleco fry.
BN plecos? What color?
Edit: excuse my excitedness. Are they for sale?

Demeter

Passionfish said:
BN plecos? What color?
Edit: excuse my excitedness. Are they for sale?
1. BN plecos random pick albino and brown standard fin 1in+- batches of 5/10 for 25$/35$ free shipping.
2. BN plecos long finned albino 1in+ - batches of 5 for 35$ free shipping.

Demeter

I'm adding a group of gertrude rainbows to the for sale list, I'd have to do another head count but last time I checked there were 11, so I'd assume there are at least 8-11. I'd prefer to sell them all at once. They are roughly half grown with males showing color and elongated fins. 15$ shipping (flat rate box) + 35$ for the entire group. Pictures are of the parents.

1DFA6B41-884A-4640-B464-949089EBA9B6.jpeg

8B756497-5F90-4D62-82C1-39096482A101.jpeg

81517386-FA5E-43BA-B88B-ED4FE3461CF6.jpeg

Only 1 group of mixed color standard fin BN fry and a few groups of albino long fins left.

PM if interested.

Gudgie

PM sent!

MJohnson

Do you have any shrimp or plants available? If so, what kind?

Demeter

MJohnson said:
Do you have any shrimp or plants available? If so, what kind?
No shrimp available at this time, I hope to sell a few batches of wild-type Babaulti shrimp in the future though. As for plants, I’m letting the tanks grow out after their last over haul of thinning out, it will be a month or so before I have my usual 2 bags of bulk plants.

fishbreeeder

Do you have any friendly bettas (Female preferably, but male works) that would do well in a comunity tank?

Demeter

fishbreeeder said:
Do you have any friendly bettas (Female preferably) that would do well in a comunity tank?
Give me a couple months, galaxy koi spawns are growing out but their color changes are going slow, most are still blue or cellophane.

fishbreeeder

Demeter said:
Give me a couple months, galaxy koi spawns are growing out but their color changes are going slow, most are still blue or cellophane.
That would work! My tank won't be ready for a couple of months anyhow!

betta06

Demeter said:
I’ll be listing several of my young bettas here shortly but right now I’ve got an extra but beautiful male HMPK. He was one of 2 random picks sent to me from a breeder.
I have no intension of breeding him but he does have great form. Not sure how old he is, under a year that’s all I can say. I’m happy to ship him off for 20$ total. Heat pack included if need be.

CAD7F986-717B-4553-94AC-A399957B2510.jpeg

BEFBFEFD-B959-4A31-9B55-5FB63CE441E7.jpeg

I am also in need of getting some cherry culls off my hands. They’re normal reds but their quality is low. 25$ shipped for 15+ extras.

64A81F8E-69D6-451D-AA5D-CF6EB31CF409.jpeg

313926A9-BB89-4AB2-90EE-E491F4A1F79F.jpeg

Then we have rabbit snails, gold, chocolate and orange at about 1in. Asking for 4$ each, shipping for them would be about 10$.

ADD5BC96-72CC-47C2-8909-F5EE6E041047.jpeg

Combined shipping is always an option but may need to be calculated. DOA policy is the usual, send pics of dead animals within 2hrs after being delivered. While shipping is being delayed, bettas and inverts are tough little guys and ship really well. PM me if interested.
where are you? I breed fancy bettas and will be switching to plakat bettas and yours look super good! I don't have room for any now but maybe later this year?

also you mentioned a koi spawn that would be for sale later this year?

MJohnson

Demeter said:
No shrimp available at this time, I hope to sell a few batches of wild-type Babaulti shrimp in the future though. As for plants, I’m letting the tanks grow out after their last over haul of thinning out, it will be a month or so before I have my usual 2 bags of bulk plants.
Ok. I'm interested when available.

fishbreeeder

Demeter said:
One thing, If you have a fish you have to cull (bad color or missing fin or similar) I could take that one (as long as it is ok in a community tank). Always feel bad for those fish, and like to rescue fish without supporting someone bad.

MoshJosh

Interested in rainbows if still available.

Fishfriendof315

Super red bn still available?

Demeter

Only 13 long finned BN left, 3 browns and 10 albinos.

Fishfriendof315 said:
Super red bn still available?
I have 3 to sell but their genders are unknown, roughly 2-2.5in.

MoshJosh said:
Interested in rainbows if still available.
Rainbows are currently spoken for, sorry!

Desi

I’m interested in some female bettas when available please pm me

Fishfriendof315

Rosie is doing excellent

0402212137a_HDR.jpg

Desi

Do you have any female bettas available?

Demeter

Desi said:
Do you have any female bettas available?
I’m still growing them out, in another month or so I think they’ll be ready.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom