Bettas are all prima donnas, aren't they!

welshalien
Darn fish always striking a pose when I don't have my camera in my hand!!!!

But I finally managed to sneak up on Leonard and get a couple better shots of him than in his introduction post. I just wish the photos did justice to his coloration -- he's got a lot more lavender on his fins than you can tell from the pictures.

Lucy
I lovvvvve his coloring, and those fins are gorgeous!

Allie
Yes they are even when not feeling well...betta always have time to ham it up. lol
Very handsome fella you have.

COBettaCouple
He does have beautiful coloring!

welshalien
Thank you all for your kind comments -- I think he's the prettiest fish I've ever had. Of course, he KNOWS he's the most gorgeous thing in the world -- can a fish strut?

Devon
They sure can!! And if you don't believe it, show them that there's a female in the house. ;D

He sure is a pretty one - those wisps of lavender remind me of a twilight sky. Stunning!

MissMTS
Leonard is so handsome! I want to find a lavender betta one of these days. He is such a pretty color. If the colors in the pic don't do him justice, he must be unbelievable in person

Martinismommy
He is GORGEOUS! I love his color he is very much like my boy Dunn...

chickadee
Leonard is like Dunn, a Dalmation Betta. Do you see the spots on him? I do not know what is going on lately but the prevalence of Dalmations is making me itchy. and I do not dare get itchy right now. Come on guys quit showing me these great fish and making me crazy! You know I am down to three bettas and I cannot get another one for a while anyway. Besides I just tore down my tanks and stored them.

Leonard is stunning and unique and I love his coloring and fin style. He is actually more of a Combtail than a Crowntail. BUT a beauty no matter what his classification. Oh my goodness. drool

Rose

COBettaCouple
<- ITCHY!!!

MinxMermaid
Oh, just LOVELY!!!:

purple nanas!!!

so the color or the fall season!!!

I WANT ONE!!!!

Rose, you know, you can always get those tanks outta storage.....

welshalien
Leonard is like Dunn, a Dalmation Betta. Do you see the spots on him? I do not know what is going on lately but the prevalence of Dalmations is making me itchy. and I do not dare get itchy right now. Come on guys quit showing me these great fish and making me crazy! You know I am down to three bettas and I cannot get another one for a while anyway. Besides I just tore down my tanks and stored them.

Leonard is stunning and unique and I love his coloring and fin style. He is actually more of a Combtail than a Crowntail. BUT a beauty no matter what his classification. Oh my goodness. drool

Rose

I had not noticed the spots on him until you mentioned it, Rose.

And one of the nice things about being a woman is the right to change your mind about those tanks in storage....c'mon -- you know you want another one!!!

Kelly

Devon
I had not noticed the spots on him until you mentioned it, Rose.

And one of the nice things about being a woman is the right to change your mind about those tanks in storage....c'mon -- you know you want another one!!!

Kelly

Enabler!!!

Darlene
He is a beautiful fish.drool I want a betta, but hubby told me I have to wait until after we move...which I guess is the smart thing, but dang it I want one

chickadee
I have a picture in my mind and if I see HER I will be bringing my tank out of storage..

Rose

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
clownxfishx
Replies
Views
COBettaCouple
5 Gallon Tank My spazzy new betta!
Replies
Views
hagmegsis