Betta With Body Rot/ Fungus?! Help

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish Disease' started by CanadianFishFan, Apr 21, 2018.

1. CanadianFishFan

CanadianFishFanWell Known MemberMember

OMG, ok so about a week ago i noticed my fish Galaxy (My favorite fish out of all 10 bettas) was hiding more and i never saw much. I was also sick and then busy and couldn't observe each betta for like 2mins like i always do. Now today is Saturday which means frozen food day, so everyone eats it because what betta doesn't like frozen food!? Anyways he came out and i saw this... (Photo below). I have had him for 1 and a half years now and he is my favorite who i love so much. He is in a divided 10 gallon tank with another male betta on the other side. It is heated and filtered. I also just did a water change last sunday. What can i do!? Im so scared to lose my fav betta, i know one day i will lose him and i will probably cry for hours...

Thanks

Of course i forget the photos...
    upload_2018-4-21_10-31-59.pngupload_2018-4-21_10-32-6.png

2. Salty Betta

Salty BettaValued MemberMember

hey, sorry to ehar about your betta ;(.
    The photo isnt really clear, can you provide more information about whats exactly wrong with your betta? lethargic, gasping for air, white spots etc? Also, can you provide water parameters (ammonia, ph, nitrite, nitrate)

3. OP
    OP
    CanadianFishFan

CanadianFishFanWell Known MemberMember

i said he is just hiding and less active. All water parameters are normal. Amm. 0 nitrate 0, nirtie 0.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice