Betta White Rice Poop, Ammonia 1.0

appcontrol

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I would probably do 50% and put prime in new water before you add it to tank. Google or check in begginer section of forum fish in cycle and just read it and do what it says.

Jrod86

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
So how am I supposed to measure out this prime for 1gl says 5ml for 50 gallons of water... So 1ml is for 5gal . Trying to figure out ratio for about 1 to 1.5 gal

I got a dropper as well, would you agree about two drops per gal of water? I on gave anything bigger then a 1gal water jug for water I need to go get a 5gal bucket that would make things easier

Okay so just changed the water, changed about 30%. Can someone point me in the direction of a guide for cycling?

Also, do I use the prime every time I water change or do I use a diffrent water conditioner and only use prime when ammonia spikes?

appcontrol

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Jrod86 said:
Okay so just changed the water, changed about 30%. Can someone point me in the direction of a guide for cycling?

Also, do I use the prime every time I water change or do I use a diffrent water conditioner and only use prime when ammonia spikes?
Prime detoxificate ammonia and nitrite for 24h so you use it every day when you do water change from 30-50% depends on your water parameters.

Aquarium Nitrogen Cycle
Read this and you will then understand some things better.
Plus you can use some bottled bacteria so cycle go faster.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom