Betta Wednesday!

Coryd55
I just emailed back and forth with the transhipper and she is shipping my Red BF HM and my CT tomorrow and they will be here Wednesday afternoon! I will post Wednesday when I get them.

MissMTS
How exciting! Can't wait to see pics!

Drea
Yeah, I've been watching every day, to see if you've got 'em yet. Can't wait to see pics

Dino
Looking forward to seeing your pictures!!

nmwierman1977
That's so exciting! I hope they come to you safe and sound and very much alive. Natalie

Coryd55
I just accliomated them and put them in the tank a little while ago.
They are coloring up now. I will get pics as soon as they get a really nice color. =)

Dino
Very nice looking guy.

Looking forward to more pictures.

Drea
What a hansome guy!!! He must be so happy to have landed. Be sure to let us know what you name your new bettas!

Coryd55
The red BF HM's name is officially Bolero. After the song from Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Bolero of Fire". One of my favorite Zelda songs and he looked kind of like a firey name but wanted a distant relation to fire.

Originally Bolero was a one movement piece written by Maurice Ravel. It is an orchestral piece. It is the piece that Ravel is most famous for.

Hehe a little background on his name. Not a common name as it is a musical piece =)

Drea
Very Very cool, name you picked for him. Sounds like you know your music, which I to love alot( classical is near the top of my fav's). Music is my drug of choice. Also... Bolero was made noteable years ago when it was used in the movie "10". You are probably too young to remember that . You are a very interesting young man, Cory.

Coryd55
Yea I haven't seen nor heard of "10" but I will look it up. Classical is one of my favs as well, it all depends on my mood. I like rap, rock, R&B, hip-hop, classic rock, metal, and old metal(Judas Priest, Iron maiden etc). The only genre I don't like is country and heavy hardcore metal. haha a little off topic but oh well.

Oh heres something I just found out. Bo Derek (who was in"10") later starred in the movie "Bolero" in 1984.

MissMTS
What a beautiful little betta. He is lucky to have such a good home. I love his name

Drea
That's the one....it was a very racy movie back in "84, wouldn't be so much nowadays. I've gone out and bought movies just to get the music score identified, then go out and get the CD with the music. Even cartoons like Charlie Brown have used fab classical pieces...Beethoven for one. If you want to know more movies with classical music in them, send me a PM.

COBettaCouple
Congrats on your beautiful new Betta!

chickadee
He is gorgeous and we eagerly await pix of the other little one. Crowntail did you say?

Congratulations to you and to Bolero for getting a nice home.

Rose

nmwierman1977
He is a beauty. What a different name for him too. COngrats. I'm glad he arrived safely. Natalie

Blub
Hi!

Wow! Lovely little guy you've got there.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Thorwyk
Replies
Views
CanadianFishFan
Replies
Views
bassbonediva
Top Bottom