betta tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailblazer295

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My 5.5g tank is now home to a male double tail halfmoon betta. Also put in 4 amano shrimp intentionally put in bigger 4 to avoid being bullied by the betta just in case. If there is a problem they can join the other amano's in my 30g. I really liked the sheen of his fins when the light hits it, not the best example of it but he didn't like posing.

401.jpg

402.jpg

Last edited:
OP
T

trailblazer295

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I really liked the contrast between the red and grey but the "steely grey" has a very vibrant rainbow type shimmer to it when the light hits it at the right angle.

FishGalaxy

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nice tank! My betta tank is a blue betta with flowing fins, i feed him freeze dried blood worms and omega one betta pellets to bring out his color, He is currently alone in a 10 gallon tank with a tetra whisper 3i filter and heater. I may get him some pygmy cory cat friends eventually.

OP
T

trailblazer295

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Funny you say that I have some freeze dried blood worms and Omega one betta pellets for mine. He is 4 amano shrimp as friends for now so far haven't seen any real problems with them, if there are I'll move them to my 30g with the rest of my shrimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom