Betta Tank Issue

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by InfernBlaze, Aug 18, 2019.

1. InfernBlaze

InfernBlazeNew MemberMember

Ratings:
    +8
    I have 4 bettas in a 40-gallon tank, they seem to be fine, not much aggression all the fins are fine, I have 1 male and 3 females, this tank is in my bedroom unlike the other tanks, so the problem is, when I bought the fish they seemed fine, soon I realized one of the fish I bought have a cotton-like substance on its back, which I believe is fungus, ANd my male betta keeps lying on the ground, it appears that he doesn't have a problem swimming thou, it almost feels like he's just really lazy, but I have seen him lay down several times , once when I checked he was laying on the filter nearly out of water, I went and checked and he splashed me as he swam away, he appears to swim well but struggles from time to time, they do accept food, which i feed them pellets, so if anyone has thoughts on this and know how I should treat it please help me out,

2. kallililly1973

kallililly1973Fishlore VIPMember

Ratings:
    +3,163
    Experience:
    2 years
    Pics will help the disease experts out ( i'm not one of them ). Just a wild uneducated guess. Have you searched saddleback? Just going by what your saying about the white on its back.

3. OP
    OP
    InfernBlaze

InfernBlazeNew MemberMember

Ratings:
    +8
    I thinks it's a fungus cuz it's cotton like

image.image.image.image.image.image.image.image.image.image. Here are the pics

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2019

Become a Fishlore Member