Betta Photos - Page 39

DrogJustDrog

This is my betta, Napalm. He's dealt with a lot and I appreciate him so much for it. Yes, this is indeed my favorite photo of him and I show it off everywhere. :D

You must be registered to see images

nanoist

Got my new girl, yesterday after work :) not sure what to name her yet. But she’s loving her new home. She enjoys swimming through the roots of the red root floaters. She’s quite the sweetheart. ❣️

John58ford

Here's "Rex" he only flares for me when I move the light to the side of the tank while I vacuum the sand so sorry that ones a bit fuzzy. I like his Technicolor black copper dragon scales, so I tossed in a close up of that while I was introducing him to an air stone. He's been around a few weeks but I'm still getting him current conditioned and QTd so maybe he'll show more personality when I introduce him to his friends in a couple months. For now he just hangs out with a couple ramshorns and watches us very attentively.
RIP Rex,
He lived with us from Oct 2019-Aug 2021.

One last photo of him with his friends from last week:

bettamom327

This is Parker! I had a ton of pictures of him but only found three. Now his tail is very much not as pretty as it once was :( But he's my only and first betta. I adore him. He loves his hammock and snacking His outer fins are white and gray, and he is a red/purple/blue mixture Elephant Ear :)

kmlico

my betta wanna be a corydora

cichlidL

Erebos :D

John58ford

Our newest addition, trying a female this time, yet to be named.

Sokamix

This is my betta Bubba. He is discolored from the pet store but I think he will get brighter. He is so cute and love darting around the tank.

Zid88

Been resting there for a while.

Ginger2078

Rip-Rocky
Neo

alexk77

Thought I would post sir Loki. He’s a twin tail iridescent. Spoiled and he knows it. ;)
(wood is still going through its biofilm cycle. bleh.)

ForBettaorForWorse

Alright, I have... *Looks over shoulder* Nine bettas, so this could take a while

They are,in order, Diamond (male {Thought was female}) Pearl (Female) Silver (Female) Rex (Male) Sapphire (Female) Ruby (Female) And Fin (Male)

I have not taken any pictures of the last two (Apollo [Male] and Crystal [Female])
But I will!

ForBettaorForWorse

And after a while, I bring you pics of my last two bettas, Crystal and Apollo.

TheAnglerAquarist

Grover posing, one of my better photos of him.

yeti79

My plakat Goku

BigManAquatics

Negan

JLAquatics

Here is my very new and only pet Betta of all my fish tanks. I have not given him a name yet, but he is a very special little fella.

MyFishAddiction

My new(ish) boy Zuko!

JLAquatics

Here are some more shots of him in his new home!

His new name is Rigel, based off a blue supergiant star with a very high Lumosity. Wouldn't you all say Rigel outshines everything else in this tank?

Fishkeeper25

this is irish my male delta tale betta

as for the dark spots on his side i have no idea what its from, hes had them since i got him but now that hes gotten a bit bigger they are fading

Bgreen82

My wife and I recently decided that we were going to get another betta, it had been a couple years since our last betta, Mufasa, passed. One betta turned into 2 and then we thought we would try and keep 2 females together in a 6g. Well, everything went good for the first few days but I walked in at just the right time one evening to witness the attempted murder and pull out the second female. I put her in a container for a few days with some Java moss and salvinia to see if she would recover, she had lost 75-80% of her fins and couldn’t swim well. Luckily she started showing signs of improvement immediately and now she is in her own tank and loving life lol. So, long story short, here are my 3 bettas.

Karen: lavender/orange dumbo female
Little Bit: Blue/Purple/Black crown female
Red(Marlboro): Red veil male
All juveniles

KristenLD

ForBettaorForWorse

I've recently lost almost all of my bettas, so now It's time to meet the new ones!

First up is Frost, a gorgeous blue Marble advertised as a male, but definitely a female. She is sooooo pretty!

Next is Spangled, whose name I had the hardest time figuring out. He is a Halfmoon Doubletail!

Next, we have Tempest, another Blue Marble (This time a male). I believe he is partially blind.

After that, we have Brilliant! He is an orange Crowntail, and he is a stunner!

Finally, we have Lucky, who is the only fry which survived my "Miracle Gang" Pairing. He is very stunted from not getting much food...

TheAnglerAquarist

My baby, Grover loves his new log! Merry Christmas buddy :)

JLAquatics

He currently lives with a smattering of Cherry Shrimp followers and his Ember Tetra fanclub. He loves every day of his life in his new penthouse.

His color has really evolved. The lighting is not that good in this photo, but all the blue areas glow very vibrantly just like the star he was named after. The name Rigel really suits him.

Here are some other shots of Rigel's penthouse in various stages of its setup. Really an extraordinary view for a Betta, isn't it?

The ten gallon tank was repurposed for breeding and quarantine purposes. I am planning on changing the ten gallon to a cave styled aquascape pretty soon as well which I am very excited about. :)

MommyGourami

Received our beautiful plakat boy via UPS overnight today! He's just settling into his 10 gallon, full of tannins. My son wanted to pick this fish out in this tank, so I let him name the little guy: "Moonler." Unique and outside his normal Jace, John, or Jet, lol! We love him already!

bettasXD

Not sure if I posted mine yet! Don’t think so here you go!

RedOnion

Took some pics of my tanks and my bettas. First one is named Pretty Boy and the second one is named Red Onion, which is where I got my username from:)

ButtercuptheOranda

Gumdrop the betta
I know you guys arent a fan of glo bettas but here’s mine lemon :)

cyirra

Here is my newest Betta! His name is Sicky (he looked pretty sad in the pet store). He looked much darker in the store. Once he got home and acclimented he turned a lavender silver to a dark blue depending on the light.

He seems to LOVE his 20 gallon tank and enjoys chasing the cherry shrimp. He also has 2 snails for company but I don't think they have met just yet.

He was not labelled as a Baby betta but he is quite small and is unable to eat the betta bits i have so i have been giving him bloodworms, dried shrimp and other food i have on hand for my other tank.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Ryngwrayth
Replies
Views
Flyfisha
Replies
Views
LeahsTank
Replies
Views