Betta Photos - Page 32

Lark504

This is Kasai! My friend recently moved out of state and she didn't want to bring him on such a long road trip, so he is the newest member of our fishy family (^_^)

ahouseofscales

Here are some of my old bettas that have passed away. These are my photos, please do not save or use them!

Stardust (Dusty)

Samael (Sammy)

Dux

Wendigo (Wen)

jenmur

JLeeM

My half moon, Endymion after his new light and plants were installed.

Colleen B

The new male I picked up today! He's beautiful already. Still small so I'm excited to watch him flourish in his new tank.

missmelanie83

Left: Goby - Veiltail
Right: Gil - Delta Tail
10 Gallon Divided Tank
Nothing fancy but I like my new custom ceramic caves that I bought from WhiteCitrus on Etsy.

midna

some photos of my raggedy boy marshmallow

Sean Smith

My halfmoon black orchid female I’ve started using in breedings

Kevin Dennis

This is Neptune. He is a walmart betta and has done surprisingly well considering his cup water was yellow when my wife brought him home in November 2017.

He doesn't like other fish but loves when people visit him. He's very large and loves to eat and flare at reflections.

Aiyana Page

This is my female halfmoon, Esmeralda.

ap4lmtree

My newest betta is Harvey. He is violet blue color and has tail highlights. His cup was labelled "dragon scale," but I don't think he is dragon scale. I bought him yesterday out of a pick of many at petsmart, including young and old ones. He is an mid age betta rather than young betta. He is shy and scared right now while adjusting to his new environment. I ordered some plants and a new sponge filter that is on the way.

His neighbor is pete the dragon. I hope they become friends.

JLeeM

Saw some pretty ones at PetSmart today. Nothing I would personally get though.

The_fishy

Managed to get a good picture of Razzle Dazzle today!

Also saw this guy at a Petco.

And this one at a Pet Supplies Plus.

qldmick

picked up this one from a lfs in Australia for $25, labled as a super delta.

Renae516

Lenny the day I got him (almost all white and black) vs exactly a month later. I had no idea what color type he was when I got him and quickly realized he’s a marble

cpen

Tony double crown tail not sure about color still . Was in a tank not a cup so they didn’t say. I think he is metallic multi-color.

sorry for the 1st picture it’s awfull.

FergusDaFish

My sweet Bowie is sleeping with the fishes now, and I paid a visit to my LFS to see if there were any enticing bettas available and this little guy captured my heart. He's a dumbo plakat that just loves to zoom around his tank, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth... :-D

He was the first one to make me smile, and laugh, and I named him (Perry) before I walked away from his tank so I knew he was coming home with me.

I noticed this morning that his right dorsal fin had some tears in it when there weren't any a few days ago so :sigh: I just hope his fin heals up and that was a fluke rather than something that'll turn into an on-going problem.

Noncryptics

My male veiltail, Rico! My love

MomeWrath

Found a couple more. Don't yell at me because they were in bowls...I didn't know any better at the time. I have learned much in the last 6 years. These are both from 2012.

This is Adonis. He was a WalMart rescue and probably the prettiest betta I've ever had. Pink with rust orange fins and a black head,

And I don't remember this one's name, but he's the one that used to make clicking sounds to get my attention:

This vase was nearly two gallons. Both fish had their water changed completely once a week and had live plants in them (I put a fern in Adonis' bowl it's just not in this photo)....

noobscaper

Here is Flame the day I got him:

Here are Phoenix and Orion, who have since passed away:
The red one is Phoenix.

... And this is Shadow. He had fin biting issues at that time, but now he's slightly better.

dani198929

My Dumbo Halfmoon Ziggy

Kittenluna

Halfmoon Nova

FergusDaFish

dani198929 said:
My Dumbo Halfmoon Ziggy
o0o0o he's really similar in coloring to my new guy Perry, a dumbo plakat

RemixRuka

My bettas: Ruka (blue), Lavvy (light colored), and Cosmo (dark)

Ulu

Venus is flashing outside of the breeding bin, looking in at her future mate, Spike.

Zed and Lucy
These two never did get along well enough to breed. They put on quite a show though.

ChrisGee

Corbin is doing great!

Demeter

New girl I bought off ebay.

Her soon to be boyfriend in a couple more weeks.

Katie13

My brat Perseus that I constantly had issues with tailbiting got to move into a 10 gallon today upgraded from the old 2.5g he has been in since the biting got bad in his 20g. It looks like we’re dealing with fin rot on top of this, but his parameters were great! Who knows, that boy is such a challenge. I got a new Walmart rescue though! Sorry for the crappy pictures. He was still in his cup when I took these!

Ulu

little Heidi

Spike

Betta Boy in his bubble.

Ulu

I think it definitely helps to have almond leaves or other vegetation in the tank. Helps keep the water softer and the tannic acid helps to prevent fin rot.

I was trying to post these photos, but wound up in the wrong thread, so I will just link them.

TheSaraBree

My daughter's betta, Finny McSharkbait. We have had him for almost a week and he has darkened up so much. When we got him he was a very pale gray and white and now he's almost navy!

Katie13

I spent the last 4 weeks watching this guy at PetCo. He found his new home on Saturday, and, of course, that new home is with me! Everybody meet Apollo!

upinak

My Baby Boy - Stanley. He isn't even full grown yet. I believe he is a King mix, because he is HUGE for a betta. Even as a Mix, his tail and fins are growing in very nicely!

Blaggy

Introducing Viserion!

Katie13

Here’s the male and the only remotely decent picture I have of the female right now. I took it while she was obviously still in the bag. They both still need names. I’ll probably stick to my Greek mythology scheme for at least the female. She’s in one of the 5 gallon tanks and is HUGE. He’s in a 10g.

Katie13

A couple bad late night photos of the female. It’s lights out in the fishroom, so I took the picture with flash. Her color looks awful in these pictures.

CameronsBettas

HMPK KoI Male which I am going to breed with my HMPK KoI Female

Bikebookbread

Here’s my new delta tail male, name TBD. He has a pretty platinum streaks through his dark crimson tail and his body is platinum. I’m excited to see how his color modifies. Hoping the red will become more ruby-shaded and vibrant. He seems pretty happy in his new home.

AbraCadaver

My baby

jenmur

Merlin

And a betta at Petco

FergusDaFish

Added some stem plants to both of my tanks:
Ludwigia Ovalis (the one with peachy tops in the bottom photo)
Ludwigia Peruensis (the purple one)
and the bright green one I can't remember the name of right now. EDIT: It's called Golden Lloydiella

None of them look like this anymore, leaves have melted and what not, but there's lots of new growth so I'm trimmed, replanted and it's looking good

bettafly

My new baby ... literally, a baby. S/He's from a local hobbyist, is 2 months old, and is just. I mean, that little face <3

Ulu

pas a deux

Betta Boy's fins are growing back in full.

He was abused by a former consort.

Well maybe abused isn't the correct word. She was eating his fins.

He is getting along so much better with Heidi, although there are still no fry.

Hanging out in the bubble. It appears they are becoming very good friends

Previously they were just Neighbors.

AbraCadaver

FergusDaFish

Took a video of Perry's morning workout routine

Also, didn't get a picture but I found a silver crowntail betta at the LFS, named him Argento, and I just looooooooove him! Why does it have to be payday today?!?! Just... Say.... NO!

Thedudeiam94

Bikebookbread

New little delta tail guy. His body is silver with crimson fins. hard to tell here. We are originally from Washington State, so we just had to call him Wazzu (Washington State University). I agreed - gritting my teeth as I am an alum of U of W. But no purple and gold Bettas to be had. But I like him. He’s growing on me.

Kevin Dennis

Kevin Dennis said:
This is Neptune. He is a walmart betta and has done surprisingly well considering his cup water was yellow when my wife brought him home in November 2017.

He doesn't like other fish but loves when people visit him. He's very large and loves to eat and flare at reflections.
My best little buddy Neptune is starting to like the camera now.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom