Betta loves the boat - How cute is this?

Allie
JB loves the boat. I switched up tank an put all the veil tail boys in a 12g divided of course. I have both 12g divided now.
Room for more Betta!! Muahahah!!

Shawnie
LOVE IT!!!!! he looks so cute peeking out at you ...

COBettaCouple
aww.. I love that.. they have so much fun peeking out of a decoration.

Lucy
That is seriously cute!

shellbell4ever
2 cute!!!I love that pic

Allie
Thanks. I had to take the pix from across the room. As soon as I walk over to the betta tanks, they all rise up to greet me. Cute.

goggles
yeah my betta follows me across the room. which ever side i'm on, he is too.lol

Martinismommy
That is so sweet! Peek A Boo!

COBettaCouple
Well, they know the only reason you could be coming over is to feed them and/or give them attention.
Thanks. I had to take the pix from across the room. As soon as I walk over to the betta tanks, they all rise up to greet me. Cute.

Allie
Well, they know the only reason you could be coming over is to feed them and/or give them attention.
They as bad as my cats that way. ;D

COBettaCouple
LOL, true.. it's part of their cat-like personality traits. Such funny little fish with traits that remind us of cats and dogs. ;D

voiceless_kat
Ahh,Allie, you truly do get the cutest pics of those fishies!! So sweet, can't you just hug him??

Val

Allie
Ahh,Allie, you truly do get the cutest pics of those fishies!! So sweet, can't you just hug him??

Val
Thanks. I spent way too much time looking for opportunities to take a pix or two. hoto:

COBettaCouple
But isn't it worth it for a priceless shot like that. I think we might have one like that of KairI on the memory card, but we might wait a little to look at those last pix of her.

That really is a super shot and us Betta parents know you have 1000 shots to toss for 1 like that, the little stinkers.
Thanks. I spent way too much time looking for opportunities to take a pix or two. hoto:

Allie
But isn't it worth it for a priceless shot like that. I think we might have one like that of KairI on the memory card, but we might wait a little to look at those last pix of her.

That really is a super shot and us Betta parents know you have 1000 shots to toss for 1 like that, the little stinkers.
You'd think they'd sit still since we are showing them off to others.

Allie
LOL, true.. it's part of their cat-like personality traits. Such funny little fish with traits that remind us of cats and dogs. ;D
The thing with cats when they want your attention; they meow aka mehowl in some of my furries cases. Grab my legs, claw and bite at times. My cranky cat Lucky, grabbed my ankles the other day b/c I passed by the food dish which was empty. She nearly took my legs out from underneath me.
If a betta could do that...they would.

COBettaCouple
LOL. It's more fun to be a stinker.
You'd think they'd sit still since we are showing them off to others.

True, they definitely would.
The thing with cats when they want your attention; they meow aka mehowl in some of my furries cases. Grab my legs, claw and bite at times. My cranky cat Lucky, grabbed my ankles the other day b/c I passed by the food dish which was empty. She nearly took my legs out from underneath me.
If a betta could do that...they would.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
pritam
Replies
Views
ItsFishyFerret
Top Bottom