Betta Lovers in Eastern Iowa/North-Western Illinois! good homes needed

emilai333

Valued Member
Reaction score
I've posted in another topic regarding four bettas currently in the Biology lab at my school. They need a good home, and unless the guy who has been using them for his research (on aggression - they haven't been harmed) has changed his mind, he doesn't want them. They were offered to me but it is unrealistic for me to take in four new boys when I am leaving for Alaska this summer and can't take any of my fish with me... I'm stretching it finding people to care for my fish as it is. So, please let me know if any of you live near the Quad Cities in Iowa or Illinois and can take in some new boys. Pick up only.

As I said, four are available, all veils. One is red, one is blue, one is green, and one is red white and blue sort of like my Indra (I'm sure I've posted him on here before but anyway, I'll post pics of these boys if I get a chance).

We have a few days before the guy figures out what he will do with them at his house, during which I will be able to leave him a note to say if he still wants to find a different home for them, I know people who will take them. Once they are out of the building, I no longer have a way to contact him. In other words, be aware that this does not guaruntee you a free betta.

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I hope it's okay, but I've posted in other forums to try and get these guys adopted. If I get anyone interested, I'll gladly be the middleman in this.

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Okay, got the network going!

emilai333

Valued Member
Reaction score
Thanks for spreading the word! I'll see about Roe. I haven't personally been over there, actually; I almost did once but then something came up and when I went to find directions again I couldn't find them. I was under the impression that they must have closed.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom