Betta Kingdom

Sparkling Diamonds

Valued Member
Reaction score
This is where i bought my one betta (Helios) and due to the long shipping time, they sent me a free betta (Same color, they're actually brothers..) BUT the brother (Apollo) Came to me with fin rot.

I bought Helios off Aquabid, thinking i'd be buying from a quality source. SOooo- I just wanted to let you know of Betta Kingdom. They store their fish in 1 gallon tanks in a warehouse and they've got 6 breeders working for them. Shipment is supposed to be a 2-day shipping standard, but i got my fish after 7 days of paying. And because of the late delivery, they sent me a free fish (Which wasn't all that healthy anyways)

I also got an e-mail from them about a week ago regarding free crowntails if you joined their site. Here, i'll quote the e-mail:

"Hello to all betta customers and members,

I know that some of you has become a member of bettakingdom and some dont. for this month, bettakingdom have 1600 betta crown tail of any colors to give away. the only way to take that advantage is to register as members in to our site. 600 crown tails will be giving to whoever register in here and the other 1000 crown tails will be giving to members that are with us already.
As members, your ip# will be select by the computer and a message will be send it to you that you have a free fish. You will pay for shipping, just remember that.

To be a member, go to www.bettakingdomusa.com and click on the page News then register and edit your profile if you want too.

This advantage is not apply for those that live out of United State.

You must wondering that how come we have so many fish to give away, well it is because we are different and we think different. We can only jar 6000 betta in the warehouse, so those 1600 are in a small cup so dont wait to take this opportunity.
Do you know who else will give you a free fish, only bettakingdom.

But if you have any questions, please feel free to contact bettakingdom@hotmail.com at anytime.

Sincerely,

Wang Meng Moua, Bettakingdom Owner."

Personally, I don't trust this company and I wanted to let everyone else know about them. Trust me when i say they aren't what they seem in the picture. I'd go for the site that Rose has mentioned time and time again, Miami Aquariums. I also believe that they're made an account here on Fish Lore, too.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
yea, I think i'll stick with miami aquariums.

voiceless_kat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Sounds fishy - pardon the pun. As if there aren't enough poor little betta fish out there needing a home. I hate people who do **** like this. >It is so good of you to do a heads up for everyone. Spread the word. Good job!

Sparkling Diamonds

Valued Member
Reaction score
Haha Yea, that was the same pun that FLBettaCouple told me on AIM and i have to agree. It does seem weird. (I'm thinking it's all the fish that wont sell, or ar sterting to get too old, or the sickly ones...) I dunno i just really dont trust the company and didn't want anyone else getting suckered in like i did. :-\

bettakingdom

Reaction score
Haha Yea, that was the same pun that FLBettaCouple told me on AIM and i have to agree. It does seem weird. (I'm thinking it's all the fish that wont sell, or ar sterting to get too old, or the sickly ones...) I dunno i just really dont trust the company and didn't want anyone else getting suckered in like i did.

Hello, i just read what you posted in this forum about bettakindom last year. First we are not a company, we are a family business. All the fish we give for free to our members and to our community are not sick or it is not because they could not sell like you said. Please next time before saying anything about bettakingdom make sure you have something to prove it. If not then dont just write whatever you want like you did.
We have our own farm in Thailand, Laos and Vietnam, so we have a lot of fish, this are the only reasons we could give so much fish to anyone who would like to get a free betta. We do that once every 2 years.
If the fish you received from us was not good then you should have contact bettakingdom for replacement or to get your refund back which is you did not do so why you are complaining.
If you got your fish late then i am really sorry, shipment delay could happen to anybody.
If you have anything to prove what you wrote here then i am ready to listen to you but if you do not have then please dont just write it from your imaginations.

Wang Meng, one of the owner.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom