Betta Food?

kamui

hI guys!
I feed my betta these small worm shaped pellets, and I was wondering if anyone knew what they were called? all that I remember is that I got them in a trial size and he LOVES them.
i'm running out of them, so what are some food that you guys would recommend too?
thank you!!

Momgoose56

Fishlore VIP
kamui said:
hI guys!
I feed my betta these small worm shaped pellets, and I was wondering if anyone knew what they were called? all that I remember is that I got them in a trial size and he LOVES them.
i'm running out of them, so what are some food that you guys would recommend too?
thank you!!
Got a picture of them? Are they actually pellets or freeze dried bloodworms?

Repolie

Well Known
I know that hikarI has vibra bites which is food shaped as worms.

Other great foods I would recommend are New Life Spectrum betta pellets, Omega One betta buffet pellets, Fluval Bug Bites, and Northfin betta bits.

DIYbetta

I make a betta mix out of several different foods for variety. I would recommend omega one best fish food. I do freeze dried blood worms, tropical natural color pelets and blue enhancing color pelets. I then soak it in a water bottle cap with tank water, and pour it in. She loves it.

kallililly1973

Fishlore Legend
Omega betta buffet pellets are my 2 bettas staple diet with an occasional bit of bug bites and freeze dried bloodworms.... and if a fruit fly is hanging around I'll usually swat it into the tank. the guppies love em ( separate tanks of course )

OP
kamui

kamui

they aren't actual worms, they are just shaped like them, but thank you for the foods guys !!

New Threads