Betta food suggestions (jbl novotab and others)

Lily1

Hi!

I feed my betta a variety of foods. He mostly gets JBL NovoTab, some mediocre betta pellets, smashed upp oscar pellets, bloodworms. Then he sometimes steals some algaewafers from my Pleco's and some Hikari Sinking Wafers from my loaches.
Is there anything I should change in this diet?

JBL NovoTabs (large part of his diet, unsure if its good or not): JBL NovoTab | 100 ml / 250 ml / 1 Liter
I only feed my betta these micro floating betta pellet food & he is doing great

5943818E-BFE9-4092-AC91-30E205667B5B.jpeg

Rose of Sharon

Omega One betta buffet pellets are good, high protein low filler pellets. New Life Spectrum Thera +A are good pellets that are laced with garlic, thus providing an immune boost. And daphnia is great for a betta's digestion - it acts like a laxative and keeps bettas from becoming constipated (frozen is best if you can get it).

eligri

Omega One betta buffet pellets are good, high protein low filler pellets. New Life Spectrum Thera +A are good pellets that are laced with garlic, thus providing an immune boost. And daphnia is great for a betta's digestion - it acts like a laxative and keeps bettas from becoming constipated (frozen is best if you can get it).
Those brands are crazy expensive here, and very hard to find. How are Hikari Betta Bio Gold?

FoldedCheese

I highly recommend nutrafin bug bites. I feed the s/m cichlid formula to my betta as one of his staples. They also make a betta formula if your betta is on the smaller side but I personally found those granules to be way too small.

Rose of Sharon

Those brands are crazy expensive here, and very hard to find. How are Hikari Betta Bio Gold?
Hikari is ok; I have some of those, too, and my bettas always had no problems eating them! Since our local Wal-Mart sells them, they are easy to find.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
LinasPlantLife
  • Question
Replies
Views
Mandarabe
Replies
Views
Jyeung