Betta Falls

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquarium Builds' started by lionhimer, Apr 15, 2018.

1. lionhimerNew MemberMember

I was at Petsmart the other day and I saw the Betta Falls aquarium kit. The aquarium consists of 3 connected tanks where the water runs through all 3. This is meant to hold 3 Bettas. Anyways I was just wondering if this setup would be alright. It looks cool but cool doesn’t always mean good for the fish.

2. Iverg1

Iverg1Well Known MemberMember

Looks fine to me just a bit small how big is each container

3. emmysjj

emmysjjWell Known MemberMember

I wouldn't. Its way too small and heaters don't come that size. Shrimp?

4. RedLoredAmazon

RedLoredAmazonWell Known MemberMember

No, this tank is not good for any fish. Betta fish do jump and you could have more than one fish in a "tank". Plus, each "tank" is too tiny. I would recommend getting a different setup for your betta.

5. Fanatic

FanaticFishlore VIPMember

I wouldn't even do shrimp in the betta falls, the tank just isn't very (how should i say this) well done.
    Personally, I wouldn't keep shrimp in anything smaller than a gallon, because the parameters can get out of whack.

6. Discus-Tang

Discus-TangWell Known MemberMember

About a year ago I considered buying this but really you're just paying $50 for 3 containers a little bigger than cups.

7. Fanatic

FanaticFishlore VIPMember

Totally, you are actually just buying advanced versions of drinking cups, haha.
    I like the design, but it's not practical for fish.

8. emmysjj

emmysjjWell Known MemberMember

With live plants it could be great! Just no animals.

9. OP
    OP
    l

lionhimerNew MemberMember

Thanks for the input everybody I’ll be staying away from this tank

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice