1. S

Subha92 Valued Member Member

My first Betta alone. His name is Alpha
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the second one. His name is Beta
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Beta with a buble paper on the surface. Actually placing a buble paper is a trick to make your Betta ready for making buble nest instantly.
    [​IMG]
    Flaring to each other
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cautionary Notice : Placing two Betta in such a small aquarium with a transparent divider/without a divider may cause a serious problem for Bettas. It is an advice not to mimic the above practice for yourself. I will never suggest you or promote you to do so. All the act was done for training purposes, under the supervision of the trainer.

2. Platylover

Platylover Fishlore VIP Member

Why where you training them? Nice bettas. Welcome to the forum by the way!

3. OP
    OP
    S

Thank you Platylover
    I used to train them in my home. Basically I'm a trainer breeder. Thus I used to play with them by the means of training.

4. Platylover

So you breed them, then train them, and sell them? That's so cool! How do you do it?

5. OP
    OP
    S

Yeah..!! I used to breed them. The offsprings are sold and the rest are prepared for the training.

6. Platylover

Where do you sell them? Not like I would be able to get one(already have two bettas in 5g...), but curious for maybe the future... what do you train them? Sorry for all the questions, just love the idea of training bettas! Do you sell them for more than the others if they are trained?

7. LJC6780

LJC6780 Well Known Member Member

What do you train them to do?!

8. OP
    OP
    S

I used to train them to Jump, Go through the Loop, Flare on Command, Following fingers and so on

I loved to train them. I never ask money against the Betta. I used to sell (better to say donate) them and in return, get new one for training from the Local Fish Shop.

9. Platylover

That's so cool, I bet your LFS loves you haha.:) you should make a thread about how you train them(if you want to of course) I bet it could be a sticky.:)

10. OP
    OP
    S

11. Platylover

Thanks, I didn't realise you already had one. Thank you, I definitely will follow!

12. OP
    OP
    S

My Betta "Alpha™" makes his bubble nest. I've done an experiment to evaluate the parameters responsible for making bubble nest. But the result i got from the experiment made me stunned. My "Alpha™" is matured now He need some girls.... he he he... Naughty Boy.
    My another fish for the experiment, the "Beta™" is not making any bubble nest even he is providing the same conditions as the "Alpha™". So it could be concluded that the making of bubble nest is not only depends upin the water parameters but also depends upon the mood & maturity level of your Betta.
    Good Luck
    [​IMG]

13. Platylover

That's interesting.:D This could be really helpful, so you just added a female to make him 'happy' enough to do it? Why do you have the TM sign next to Alpha and Betta?

14. OP
    OP
    S

No, sudden introduction of a female will make hime mad and he will chase like a behind the female. Before introducing them I've so many things to do. I've to put the male & female tank side by side with an obstruction (Card board) between them. Then the obstruction has to be opened for 5-6 mins a day & have to watch their (both male & female) behaviours. If they fit okey or perfect, means the male producing more & more bubbles then they will be introduced in the same tank for fertilization.

The ™ mark is nothing but a trademark. Actually the fishes (Alpha™& Beta™) are the subject of my scientific project. Thus it is going to be a trademark for my papers.