Betta clamping pec fin?

Blueberrina

I moved my betta to a 5 gallon recently and shes seems fine except she won't use one of her pectoral fins. She uses it sometimes but won't use it most of the time. Its not damaged or anything, she doesn't have any diseases or anything, and she eats fine but she just won't use her fin which is odd.

I moved her out of her old tank a few hours ago and she started her weird fin problem as soon as I put her in the tank

jkkgron2

I moved my betta to a 5 gallon recently and shes seems fine except she won't use one of her pectoral fins. She uses it sometimes but won't use it most of the time. Its not damaged or anything, she doesn't have any diseases or anything, and she eats fine but she just won't use her fin which is odd.

I moved her out of her old tank a few hours ago and she started her weird fin problem as soon as I put her in the tank
Could you post a pic? Maybe she twisted it (if that’s possible) and is just sore?

Blueberrina

I just found a small pin hole in her pec fin so that's most likely the reason I took out one of the ornaments that probably made a hole in her fin so she should be fine for now (dont mind the floating anubias, I had to take the decoration out and it was on it)

You must be registered to see images

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Zarrin
Replies
Views
Lisanna
Replies
Views
vyrille
Replies