Want To Sell Betta channoides, coccina, unimaculata

TheBettaBar

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I've got a couple big shipments of wilds coming in from jakarta the next few months so I need to make some room (and some money lol). If you've never kept wild bettas before but are interested just message me and I can let you know a little more about what type of setup they appreciate

Betta channoides young adult pair $45
586646_orig.jpg
(that's a bad photo of when they just got here, this is what males look like in breeding colors. disclaimer: belongs to seriouslyfish)
Betta-channoides-288x193.jpg

Betta coccina pair $35
889408_orig.jpg

And I'm also going to have a few unrelated unimaculata pairs available soon-I have the females right now but I'm awaiting their mates. Pre-pays will be shipped mid october, otherwise I'll have pairs available in november. Photo is of female. $65 each.

8153489_orig.jpg

I'm also open to possible trades!

OP
TheBettaBar

TheBettaBar

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Coccina pair no longer for sale until I can confirm 100% that they were not exposed to recent columnaris outbreak, but the channoides pair is kept on the opposite side of the room and I'd like them gone ASAP so I'm dropping the price to $35. Message me if interested! These are one of the easiest wild bettas to keep and breed so if you're interested in wilds they are a great place to start.

IMG_2145.JPGIMG_2146.JPG

OP
TheBettaBar

TheBettaBar

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have a package auction running for him with bonus goodies too! IAL, java moss, care sheet, and two types of worm cultures Great for annoying just starting out with wilds, all you'll need is a tank!

New Threads