Betta Bubble nesting video

Martinismommy
I did this short little video clip of Patron nesting to show the process to those why may not have seen it...I left the lights off so he wouldn't get inturupted so it's a little dark but you can see the way they strategically place the bubbles....A mans work is NEVER done lol

Shawnie
OMG he is such a smart young man!!! he is one amazing betta...he needs a gf!

Martinismommy
If he were to ever have a G/F (which he won't) I have picked Angelina (Flash's daddys girl) I'd be too afraid of something happening to him.....Just not worth it...But that doesn't mean I haven't thought about it...

Tazmiche
so sweet! I LOVE watching them do that, first time I saw a nest it arrived over night but have seen them building them and it just makes your heart melt But also makes me sad. Too see the love and work they put into bringing their babies into the world and the way THEY protect them is amazing and then humans get involved for money!! Sad. Bubble nests just to show they are happy is a real gift from them to us!

Anyway STUNNING boy!! I could sit through hours of vids like that, better than TV!!!!

Shawnie
If he were to ever have a G/F (which he won't) I have picked Angelina (Flash's daddys girl) I'd be too afraid of something happening to him.....Just not worth it...But that doesn't mean I haven't thought about it...

going to go find her and peek at her ;D

Alessa
that is the sweetest thing I have seen omg!!! I so wanna kiss him!

COBettaCouple
Great vid! I used to love watching our 1st Betta, Super Mario, build nests and got it on video once. It's so cool how they do it. Patron's got a pretty good nest going there.

Shawnie
well, I went through 36 pages of members pics and never found his folder LOL

still wondering what she looks like tho

Martinismommy
Here she is Shawnie...This is the dog breeder in me...She would be the perfect breeding for Patron...

125.jpg

Shawnie
awwwwwww your so right..shes a beaut!

pamd
That was great! Patron is one amazing fish, and I love the photos you have posted of "Mr. Perfection" as well as this video!

COBettaCouple
Yea, she's a real beauty!

goggles
when you watch them you almost imagine them thinking....hum ill just put this one here and that one there and oh what a good spot for this one.

Martinismommy
It is really funny to watch the look on their face! lol...It looks like it takes a LOT of thought....Poor little guy has no clue all his efforts are for nothing....

Lucy
;D That was so sweet, what a doting baby he is!
Thanks for posting it.

voiceless_kat
He is so beautiful,Karen!!

Martinismommy
He is so beautiful,Karen!!

Thank you!

He is definetely the most beautiful fish I have ever owned....

142.jpg

chickadee
There will always be a soft spot in my heart for him and I will feel a certain responsibility for him since I sponsored him in a way. I dearly care for him and he feels like an extended child of mine somehow. I have told my guys they must be nice to him and Crush as they also came from Miami and that is their home away from home.

Rose

MinxMermaid
very cool!!!

sir royal blue made TWO bubble nests last nite. I didn't see him make em, but they were there this morning!!

COBettaCouple
They're such great fish!

ara
My 2 males never build bubble nests. :-(
When I had my first one in an 1 Gal not so clean and no water conditioner added bowl (sorry, but I knew nothing about Bettas at that time and followed instructions I got from a Petsmart employee) he built nests all the time. Now when I keep him in a 6 gal Eclipse with all kind of goodies and extra TLC he doesn't want to make a nest...

Alessa
that is the sweetest little piece of heaven cloud I have ever seen... can't get tired of watching the clip...

hockeyref88
Finally saw the video.............. My wife told me about it this morning. Amazing! What an awesome little fish you got there, and man does he look happy. I bet he thinks that trip in the box was worth it. He had know idea he would be going to the most spoiling mom of all time. The edging on his fins is so trippy. I like him.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
NCE12940
Replies
Views
Platylover
Replies
Views
ajint boo
Top Bottom