Betta Breeders In South Florida???

andrearamirezo91

Hey guys!

I've been away for a while, but I'm so excited to be back!!

Life has been crazy the past few years so I sadly had to take old my fish tank down, but I'm finally ready to care for a fish again!

I'm thinking of getting a 5-10G (preferrably 10) for a betta, but I'm looking for a really nice and colorful one. I refuse to buy from my local pet store because they're kept in horrible conditions. I was wondering if there's any local breeders around the South Florida area that I could buy from. I live near ft. Lauderdale/Miami area but depending on the distance I might be willing to take a further drive!

I'd love a halfmoon very colorful one. I really like koi and marbled colors but I'm very open to what anyone has to offer.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction

Thanks everyone!!

Anders247

Sorry, can't help you with your question but welcome back!

andrearamirezo91

Thanks!

I ended up finding one that I reeeally loved online. I bought him today and I’m so excited to receive him!! The people seemed really nice and I saw some beautiful fish on their website so I’m really happy and so excited to see him!

I have a 6G that is currently cycling and they agreed to hold him for about a week till the process is complete.

Here he is

Anders247

Ooh, that is a really pretty one! Good pickup!

andrearamirezo91

Ooh, that is a really pretty one! Good pickup!
Thank you!! I can’t wait

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
e_watson09
Replies
Views
celmoy
Replies
Views
Donnerjay
Replies