Betta Bloated And Sitting On Tank Bottom - Help

BettaNovice101

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
avaladon said:
I am back home now! Hes still looking about the same, I'm going to do a good water change, any tips on how to do it with him in the breeder box?
I would add a bit of the water to a bucket, he won't need much, just enough to cover his body. Use the breeder as a net to lift him into the bucket after you put a bit of water in the bucket. Don't be too slow doing it, because you don't want to shock him more.

Do a search on this site for Dropsy treatments. I'm so sorry he's not doing better. Again, keep in mind that he is old. You are a good friend to him.

OP
avaladon

avaladon

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
BettaNovice101 said:
Dropsy Treatment

Read this is this link works. Its about dropsy treatment.

Again, a reminder to not use aquarium or any kind of salt. Only Epsom salt, which draws liquid out. salt holds it in.
okay thank you!! ill check it out!

OP
avaladon

avaladon

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
My fishy boy Undyne passed away, thank you all for all the help though. Rest in Peace my fishy boy
IMG_4919.jpg

BettaNovice101

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
avaladon said:
My fishy boy Undyne passed away, thank you all for all the help though. Rest in Peace my fishy boy
IMG_4919.jpg
I'm so very sorry. It is so hard to lose a pet we have loved and cared for so very much. You did everything you could to make him comfortable and healthy. I'm sure he was very loved through the end, and what you did for him to keep him comfortable is admirable. Again, remember he was old, and you did a good job. Bless your heart!

gabby98

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I’m so so sorry to hear this. You did a wonderful job supporting him through this journey.

New Threads