Betta avatars

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Awsome! I figured it out finally. Thanks again Gammerus for the awsome avatar.I love it!!! Natalie ;D

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
LOL I see ALAGE rose, are you slacking off on cleaning. JK

Cool avatar nmwierman

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! ATMachine Natalie

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
That is not algae LOL It is Riccia on a rock. I just got 3 of them and they do look like brush algae on stuff but I love them they are like little pillows.

As far as a theme goes, they all love their plants maybe they could be playing around plants of some kind. If you need more pictures of any kind let me know...tanks, fish, plants or whatever. I really am not that picky. I think everything you have done is wonderful.

Rose

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
No on the fake plants, the hairy stuff. LOL have fun growing riccia, it's rather demanding with high light and co2, but looks nice.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
You mean with Noel. LOL   I do like riccia but I know it goes all over the place.  That is why it is in the small tank instead of the larger ones.

Rose

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Where'd did you get yours?

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have a good friend who sells a lot of plants on eBay and I went into his store one day and he had these rocks that he had trained Riccia on. I bought all he had at the time and more plants too. He does not have the ONE PLANT I am looking for though and I will not order from aquariumplants.com as I got SNAILS galore from them before.

I don't order a lot of plants but the ones I want I really want and will order if I find them with someone who I know.

Rose

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
o well instead of hijacking this thread I pmed you

sorry for hijacking gammerus

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
chickadee said:
I found a few pictures that I would like to send to see what you may want to do with them.
WHoa rose those are yours?! Those bettas are awesome!!!!!! I like the pale red one and the blue one best but they are all so pretty! My betta is jealous already

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yes, Emma, my little Marty and the rest of the ones you knew are no longer with me. I told you it has been a long time, a lot has happened. Marty was one of the bettas killed by Melafix and Pimafix.

My other bettas thank you. Blaze the orange one and Alexander the blue one are the older ones here (both are really still babies) but JT the two colored Butterfly is new and Nate just got here Wednesday (the red one with the cellophane tips)

Rose

Sorry gammerus, we will get back to the avatars now.

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I have been too busy as home and they no longer have ready at school > so I wont be able to finish it untill tomorrow

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Please do not worry, I am not in a hurry. I just wanted you to do one but there is not a time limit on it. I just appreciate you being willing to do them.

Rose

Peter243243

Valued Member
Reaction score
I'v thought of a footnote for my posts.

Stop dying fish!!! Spread the word!!!

6.gif
SHINY  ;D ;D
7.gif
Run!!! IT'S THE PIRAKA!!! (Just kidding the Piraka aren't real. ;D)

20 gallon tank (still trying to overcome overcrowding)
3 fantail goldfish, 1 Black Moor, 1 silver goldfish ???, 1 colorful goldfish ???
What do you think of it?

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I finally figured out how I am going to do your avatar..simple plants are not enough for someone as cool and helpful as you..no this will be the most interesting avatar I have made yet.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
WOW, now I am really anxious

Rose
;D

lolagurl

Valued Member
Reaction score
gammerus could you make me one please. of maybe a dalmation molly...oh please you do such a good job!

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I was trying to creat an avatar using this pic I made last year
13.jpg

but it looked terrible once I shrunk it down so I decided to suck it up and just create what came to mind. I haven't really been busy lately, I just haven't been able to think of anything to do with your bettas.

After some trial and error I got this, hope you like it.

2.gif

lolagurl

Valued Member
Reaction score
omgosh how do u do those?
could u make me one..omy i know im annoying its the sickness gettinng to me..good job ;D

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
it is a lot easier than it looks, you just need a animation program like adobe ready.

Sure, just tell me what you want, it is easier to make one if I don't have to spend hours thinking about various fish poses

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom