Betta Artwork

Phloxface

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I took loads of pics of Lava's newly planted tank and in almost all of them all you see of him is a colorful blur! In one pic he actually posed for me for a moment and I got a nice pic of him. Couldn't sleep last night so I started fooling around with the pic in Photoshop, adding some posterization. Below is what I came up with... Now I have to try to get a good shot of Phlox. He's so hard to photograph because of his darker coloring. It's hard to get much detail with him. Maybe stronger lights? I want two nice photos of my boys to print out and frame. So far I've got the one of Lava I want...

What is everyone else's favorite photos of their Bettas? Post them here! I love looking at Betta pics! Each one is so beautiful and unique, like snowflakes!

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Cool! that's realy nice! you have a very nice betta!

Gwenz

Tumbleweed

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I t is amazing what you can do in photoshop. It also helps when you have a good subjuect to start with.

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
That betta looks exactly like mine! ;D

Phloxface

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Cool!

Maybe they are brothers! 

Do you have any pics of him to post?

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Not yet, but I will soon!

hopesmom

Valued Member
Reaction score
that is so cool! I don't have a betta but I love them!
Denise

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh I do love that picture. I thought I had lost all of my pictures when I lost my computer but I found that the majority of them are in my Gallery in the Kodak area but they do not transfer to other websites. I have, however, sprinkled the website here with pictures of my little ones, both still with me and passed on.

Congratulations on the Lovely little Lava and I do know that Phlox will take a beautiful picture when you have the opportunity. You have a lovely little Betta family.

Rose

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom