Betta and cory cats eating!

voiceless_kat
Shy-Lo eating with 4 cory cats - so cute!

I haven't been on for a week or so, and am completely out of touch. However, I had to share these pictures I took tonight of Shy-Lo pigging out on the four cory-cats evening meal! Shy-Lo just cannot mind his own business!

Geez, they are the funniest things to watch......hope you think so too!

Val

jdhef
Shy-Lo? He sure doesn't look Shy in these photos

Butterfly
Oh yeah they are busy bodies for sure
Carol

Lucy
That's really cute. Maybe he thinks he's a cory lol.

0morrokh
Cute pics. I love the paleatus.

chickadee
Yes he is a grand little betta. Now that Ariel is in the 25 gallon with the other fish he has started to ignore the betta food at the top of the tank and goes to the bottom after the other fish's food all the time too. I am thinking I need to forget all about bloodworms now in there and just give them all food at the bottom now.

Rose

:kewlpics:Thanks for sharing them with us. I love seeing him trying to be a cory. hehehehehe.

Devon
What a little pig! But such a cutie!
"Move over, this is for me, too!"

Martinismommy
Those photos are so cute! He looks very determined to see what he may be missing lol

voiceless_kat
Thanks friends, I hope the pics brought a smile or two today!!

Shy-Lo? He sure doesn't look Shy in these photos

Truer words were never spoken.... I certainly had no idea he would mature into this beautiful brat of a fish who needs to be in the centre of any and all activities!!! What a joy!

Cute pics. I love the paleatus.

Thanks, ( I had to go look up the word...lol paleatus.... that was my new word for the day...thank you).....the more I see corycats the more I like them. I think a tank with sand bottom and only cories would be so fun. Must put that in my "Things to do next time my husband isn't looking"

Val

0morrokh
Thanks, ( I had to go look up the word...lol paleatus.... that was my new word for the day...thank you).....the more I see corycats the more I like them. I think a tank with sand bottom and only cories would be so fun. Must put that in my "Things to do next time my husband isn't looking"

Val

Oh sorry....I tend to call cories by their latin names by habit since I keep ones without common names (and I've found the common names for more common species tend to change from place to place... :rolleyes

I'd love to have an all cory tank...they're so cute. Almost as addicting as Bettas. ;D

Butterfly
I think a tank with sand bottom and only cories would be so fun. Must put that in my "Things to do next time my husband isn't looking"
Val
0morrokh
I'd love to have an all cory tank...they're so cute.
Your wish is my command ladies

voiceless_kat
Oh sorry....I tend to call cories by their latin names by habit since I keep ones without common names (and I've found the common names for more common species tend to change from place to place... :rolleyes

I'd love to have an all cory tank...they're so cute. Almost as addicting as Bettas. ;D

Don't be sorry.. I was teasing..I like to learn them as well, and then drop them on my husband, then he thinks all the time I spend Googling or on the forum, or with my nose in a fish book is educational and not wasted.... Actually I have only dropped Splendida splendida; preacox rainbow ;aeneus cats and pelvicachromis pulcher.....

0morrokh

Your wish is my command ladies

Well Carol, if I can ever get around to it, it will be non stressful since you can be my mentor. ( But man, I have quite a few things on my list of things to do/buy/sneak into the house when my hubby isn't home....... So bad I know.

Val

Butterfly
Don't be sorry.. I was teasing..I like to learn them as well, and then drop them on my husband, .
Sometimes knowing those Latin names makes the difference in getting what you think your getting and getting what somebody is erroneously naming and selling.

Well Carol, if I can ever get around to it, it will be non stressful since you can be my mentor.
Anytime your ready

So bad I know.
Isn't it fun
Carol

0morrokh
Ahh Carol you're makin me jealous. What spp do you have?

Sometimes knowing those Latin names makes the difference in getting what you think your getting and getting what somebody is erroneously naming and selling.

Too true....though I've seen a lot of cories with wrong scientific names...

Butterfly
Those are Albino aeneus. Their a little hard to see but in that pic one had just shot up out of the hole in that pink ceramic tube LOL
Carol

COBettaCouple
LOL.. He's such a funny guy! Love those pics!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
BusterBot28
6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
Lchi87
  • Poll
Replies
Views
DanielleFish