Besties with a Corycat

melenamayes

Anyone else’s Betta become best friends with another breed? I got this young Betta about a month ago, and I first I thought he was trying to intimidate the Corycat. But now I find them sitting together in various spots in the tank all the time. My other Bettas have tolerated or bullied other fish, so it’s strange to me that he actively seeks the Corycat for passive companionship. Won’t even sit in his betta log, just wants to be by the Cory.
D5BB111E-83D4-4ED5-991B-A7F7B43F297D.jpeg

peachsonas

that is so cute! just two buddies hanging out.

melenamayes

that is so cute! just two buddies hanging out.
I know, right! I’m not mad or worried about it, just have never seen or heard of this happening.

otterblue

That might be the cutest fish thing I've ever seen.
That's a good photo for the fish of the month contest!

melenamayes

That might be the cutest fish thing I've ever seen.
That's a good photo for the fish of the month contest!
Whats the fish of the month contest?

otterblue

Click on "Aquarium Forum" to go to the main page. Scroll down to "Photos" section & click on "Photo Contest". Info will be there. :)

I believe you win a $20 giftcard to Amazon. (It may be better to wait until November's contest, since this month is almost over.)

melenamayes

Click on "Aquarium Forum" to go to the main page. Scroll down to "Photos" section & click on "Photo Contest". Info will be there. :)

I believe you win a $20 giftcard to Amazon. (It may be better to wait until November's contest, since this month is almost over.)
Oh cool! I’m new to this forum so that’s good to know.

Rose of Sharon

That is just too cute!!! Love it!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
akcarroll12
Replies
Views
PurityNWhiteRoses
Replies
Views
Crapapples