Best Source For Chaeto

Jayd976

Any recommendations on a source for good, clean, pest free chaeto?

Culprit

Nart is our source for cheato LOL. But seriously, I'm getting some, Stella's got it from him, I know someone else did too. I know that its pest free and clean because I know he wouldn't send us contaminated stuff. But I went to my LFS and they had it in a dirty tank with aiptasia and they were asking $20 for a small baseball size!!? Like seriously?

Jayd976

Yeah I’d never buy from LFS if it wasn’t in its own clean dedicated tank. Last time I bought plants from an LFS It was infested with pest snails that I only saw after it made its way into my tank.

Nart

I'm planning to ship some chaeto out tomorrow. Let me know if you want some of my chaeto.
I'll ship it USPS Priority mail small flat rate box so nothing gets smashed, $7.15 before tax... let's just say $10. If you'd like.

If you want from like a retail company, try AlgaeBarn. I've bought pods and phyto from them. Great stuff. They also sell chaeto too. So you can probably buy chaeto, pods and phyto off them. Since I know you were looking for pods to increase to bio-diversity last time.

Jayd976

how would I pay you?

Nart

Paypal. Send me a PM and we can get it sorted.

Jayd976

I haven't used paypal since ebay was the greatest and popular thing lol.

Lenna Gee

Do you still have chaeto left?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
richiep
  • Question
Replies
Views
Stefonn.Papi
Replies
Views