Best Plants For Betta Tank?

Discussion in 'Aquarium Plants' started by ARQ, Apr 20, 2018.

1. ARQNew MemberMember

I currently have a Java Fern in my Betta tank i am wondering what other plants would be good to go in that don't require actual planting something i can just tie on to certain rocks and drift woods.

Any suggestions?

2. CanadianFishFanWell Known MemberMember

3. Dch48Well Known MemberMember

I put an Anubias Nana in mine. I didn't attach it to anything but just buried the roots in the gravel to anchor it and left the rhizome exposed.

4. ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

What size is the tank?

Buce works great. Really easy to keep and they work like Java Ferns that need their rhizomes exposed but that's pretty much it. There are a lot of different kinds and shapes of buce so they're pretty versatile for aquascaping. There are also different versions of Java Ferns, such as Needle Leaf Java Ferns, Windelov Java Ferns, etc.

5. FahnFishlore VIPMember

Pretty much anything floating. Bettas in my experience like duckweed, Amazon frogbit, dwarf water lettuce, and salvinia. They also love plants with broad leaves as it gives them places to rest.

My betta is weird. He sleeps on the bottom tail-up with his head stuck into the carpet of dwarf sag and crypt undulata.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice