Best place to order plants? (Canada)

Discussion in 'Aquarium Plants' started by goggles2, Dec 22, 2012.

1. goggles2

goggles2 Valued Member Member

Whats the best place to order plants within canada or that can ship to canada?

been researching past hour and its seems my options are very limited....

tried ordering from thegreenmachineonline a uk site that ships worldwide but the shipping prices are insane (justifiably so) and the customer service so far has been less than great....

anyone have any alternatives?

2. bankruptjojo

bankruptjojo Fishlore VIP Member

3. OP
    OP
    goggles2

goggles2 Valued Member Member

says they dont ship outside the us

4. c

chevyguy8893 Well Known Member Member

There are some sellers on aquabid that are in Canada, but I don't know if any have whatever you are looking for or have anything worthwhile.

5. bankruptjojo

bankruptjojo Fishlore VIP Member

O OK sorry. Like said aquabid should have someone.

6. jetajockey

jetajockey Fishlore VIP Member

Try ebay also for canada based sellers.

7. p

plecodragon Well Known Member Member

There is a place in Edmonton Alberta called Aquarium Central http: . That sells aquarium fish, plants and other dry goods. I do know they ship fish, and most likely plants also and they have quite a selection or can find the fish or plants you are looking for. Just email or phone them and they get back to you quickly. I had fish shipped to me and it only cost $15, I am in Alberta thou so shipping could be more or less as water weights more than just plants. One problem is our very cold weather-I don't know if they ship in winter or not-they might?
    Hope this helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice