Best Place To Order Honey Gouramis?

Gen120

Reactions
Experience
5 to 10 years
So I'm planning on adding 3 honey gouramis to my tank and some nerite snails. The LFS I'm going to in a few months (3 hours one way from where I live) said they usually carry nerite snails so I can get those there but said they only occasionally carry honey gouramis. What's the best place to order them from without costing like 50 dollars in shipping lol.

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reactions
Experience
More than 10 years
If you wait till spring Wetspot will do priority. You can also check out aqaubid and eBay.

CanadianJoeh

Well Known
Reactions
Experience
4 years
Gen120 said:
So I'm planning on adding 3 honey gouramis to my tank and some nerite snails. The LFS I'm going to in a few months (3 hours one way from where I live) said they usually carry nerite snails so I can get those there but said they only occasionally carry honey gouramis. What's the best place to order them from without costing like 50 dollars in shipping lol.
Why not ask the LFs to order them for you? Most LFS will order fish for customers since it means a guaranteed sale

OP
Gen120

Gen120

Reactions
Experience
5 to 10 years
CanadianJoeh said:
Why not ask the LFs to order them for you? Most LFS will order fish for customers since it means a guaranteed sale
Didn't think of that, just asked them on their Instagram. Thanks! I will check those other sites out too.

CanadianJoeh

Well Known
Reactions
Experience
4 years
Gen120 said:
Didn't think of that, just asked them on their Instagram. Thanks! I will check those other sites out too.
I'd recommend you call and ask to speak with the person responsible for the fish orders.

New Threads