Best Place To Order Freshwater Fish Online?

Jamesjohnson28

Reaction score
I am looking for a good online source to order from as my only local fish store's is the big pet co and pet smart and half of what i want they don't carry. Also along with the best place to order from is there any place that offers free shipping?

Crispii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I heard that WetSpot is a reliable online source to order fish.

12Cin12

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Jamesjohnson28 said:
I am looking for a good online source to order from as my only local fish store's is the big pet co and pet smart and half of what i want they don't carry. Also along with the best place to order from is there any place that offers free shipping?
I've ordered from Aquatic Arts and my fish came happy and healthy! They even threw in extras! - and not one fish or shrimp died in transit. I'd definitely order from them again! Shipping is a beast, though. But its a good way to get exactly what you want.

Edit: Free shipping is a pipe dream. It's expensive to ship fish because of the weight of water and because of the cost for 2nd day air. Maybe you could partner with your local fish club to save on shipping costs.

MissNoodle

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? If in Canada I highly recommend AngelFins - Give Your Fish What They Deserve
Unsure though if they can ship live fish internationally though, even to the states.
I can vouche for their fish and shipping... no casualties in my order of tiny loaches (and theyre a sensitive fish) and good quality healthy fish.

VeiltailKing

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I definitely recommend Aquatic Arts. My shrimp and fish always come in happy and healthy and have never had a DOA. Same for plants and snails. I’ve had them upgrade my order for free due to a holiday delay. I’ve also had them upgrade my shipping to next day shipping without additional cost. Their customer service is amazing as well!!

toeknee

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I've ordered from several online sources and have had good results with almost all of them. If you don't want to pay 30-40 dollars for shipping Trinsfish. com and aquahuna. com offer 12-14 dollar 2-3 days shipping. I've had fish arrive alive and healthy with this shipping method. Most other sites force expensive overnight shipping which I've come to realize isn't 100% necessary unless you're ordering expensive fish. I've also used wetspottrpicalfish. com, aquaticarts. com and liveaquaria. com with good results. wetspot seems to have the largest selection.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom