Best Place To Order Fish Online

Alora Clark

I am looking to buy some tropical fish online, after my 20 gallon is completely cycled, it’s at 1 ppm ammonia, 0 ppm nitrites and 5 or 10 ppm nitrates. But what are the most reliable places to buy tropical fish online? Any feedback would be great. I will not be adding or buying any till completely cycled

Thank-you!

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
I love wetspot. Great costumer device, quick replies, answer any questions you may have, works with you price wise(for shipping), and has healthy stock. If you do overnight they are also quick to issue a refund if necessary and provided with accurate photographs. They are a great place and I highly suggest them!

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Rodney C said:
Hat do you type in to get on wetspots Web site?
I typically just type wetspot and it’s the first thing to pop up in search. The full name is wetspottropicalfish, so if the former doesn’t work you can try that.

Here’s a link too-
wet spot tropical fish

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Aquabid has individual fish sellers and breeders if you are looking for something specific.
Check all sellers reviews and live arrival guarantee whether website or individual seller .

Charlie’s Dad

Well Known
I have had very good experience with some of the sellers on eBay. They have the exact doa policy and procedures.

Also, free shipping is available from some.

Hope this helps and good luck!

OP
Alora Clark

Alora Clark

Platylover said:
I love wetspot. Great costumer device, quick replies, answer any questions you may have, works with you price wise(for shipping), and has healthy stock. If you do overnight they are also quick to issue a refund if necessary and provided with accurate photographs. They are a great place and I highly suggest them!
Awesome! I will definitely check it out! Thank-you!

coralbandit said:
Aquabid has individual fish sellers and breeders if you are looking for something specific.
Check all sellers reviews and live arrival guarantee whether website or individual seller .
I’ll definitely look into that as well! Thank-you!
-Alora

Charlie’s Dad said:
I have had very good experience with some of the sellers on eBay. They have the exact doa policy and procedures.

Also, free shipping is available from some.

Hope this helps and good luck!
I have been looking on eBay, but have just been kind of worried since it’s ebay lol but if you haven’t had an issue with it I’ll definitely look further into it!

Thankyou,
-Alora

AquaticJ

Fishlore VIP
Aquabid all the way. I would rather get my fish from private sellers any day, I have little faith in large scale fish sellers.

New Threads