Best Place To Buy Snails And Betta Online!

AmunetDeVawn

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
IM looking for the best place to get freshwater snails online. Suggestions.
I bought off an online seller before and my snail was parasitic and ill. Please recommend reliable sources only.

What are the best places to get snails and betta online for a cheaper price or a reasonable with low or free shipping. I’m also needing some more tank decor.

DoraCory

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Whereabouts in the world do you live AmunetDeVawn?

If you let people know that then you should get more pertinent answers.

Jimmie93

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Ebay you can get them for close to nothing people sell 10-20 snails depending on the kind for a few dollars with free shipping most of the time.

OP
A

AmunetDeVawn

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I’m located in the US not in an island area

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
And if your looking for a specific type of snail you can add that as well and also once u reach 50 posts you can check out the buy sell trade free section on this site sometimes people just want shipping to get rid of certain snails. Welcome and good luck!

knightwng

Reaction score
For snails, i've purchased from Imperial Tropicals - JUST $9.99 SHIPPING w/ $45 PURCHASE! , Aquatic Arts - Unique Fish, Inverts & Aquatic Plants by Mail!, and live aquaria I assume you're referring to ornamental snails like rabbit and nerite snails. For bettas I believe they have them too or you can always hit up your local fish store reading their reviews to see they provide healthy fish and snails. I mean even your local petsmart and petco will have healthy bettas since they don't share water with the main display tanks.

OP
A

AmunetDeVawn

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I do not have local pet stores near
knightwng said:
For snails, i've purchased from Imperial Tropicals - JUST $9.99 SHIPPING w/ $45 PURCHASE! , Aquatic Arts - Unique Fish, Inverts & Aquatic Plants by Mail!, and live aquaria I assume you're referring to ornamental snails like rabbit and nerite snails. For bettas I believe they have them too or you can always hit up your local fish store reading their reviews to see they provide healthy fish and snails. I mean even your local petsmart and petco will have healthy bettas since they don't share water with the main display tanks.
me

jdhef

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Do you have a "local" fish store that is far away

Fishcat

Well Known
Reaction score
Ramshorns, Malaysian trumpet snails, and mystery snails are commonly available in the buy/sell/trade/free forum here, sometimes bettas and other fish as well. If you’re very lucky, somebody near you may be selling them and you can avoid shipping costs.

New Threads