Best place online to buy fish?

  • Thread starter

idkausernamesoyeah

Valued Member
Messages
499
Reaction score
96
Points
38
im looking to get black rams in the near future or german blues i haven't decided yet but definitely cacatoides apistogrammas. anyone know the best place online to buy? or near bergen county if in store?
 

TWiG87

Well Known Member
Messages
1,983
Reaction score
1,811
Points
178
Experience
5 to 10 years
Aquabid, specifically a member on here coralbandit if you’re looking for rams
Bergen County, NJ?
 
  • Thread starter

idkausernamesoyeah

Valued Member
Messages
499
Reaction score
96
Points
38
TWiG87 said:
Aquabid, specifically a member on here coralbandit if you’re looking for rams
Bergen County, NJ?
yeah nj

idkausernamesoyeah said:
and ok i will look into him
 
  • Thread starter

idkausernamesoyeah

Valued Member
Messages
499
Reaction score
96
Points
38
so coral bandit has great rams!!! geeeez!!! um wow!!! anyone on aquabid posting cacatoides apistos? i think i will be getting them first
 

TWiG87

Well Known Member
Messages
1,983
Reaction score
1,811
Points
178
Experience
5 to 10 years
There are usually A. Cacatuoides on there. If not you can check out Apisto Dave. He has his own website
 
  • Thread starter

idkausernamesoyeah

Valued Member
Messages
499
Reaction score
96
Points
38
TWiG87 said:
There are usually A. Cacatuoides on there. If not you can check out Apisto Dave. He has his own website
he doesn't have any cacatoides and i didnt see any cacatoides on aquabid...
 
  • Thread starter

idkausernamesoyeah

Valued Member
Messages
499
Reaction score
96
Points
38
idkausernamesoyeah said:
he doesn't have any cacatoides and i didnt see any cacatoides on aquabid...
WAIT I FOUND A PAIR LOL JUST ONE PAIR THO
 
  • Thread starter

idkausernamesoyeah

Valued Member
Messages
499
Reaction score
96
Points
38
these look good or should i try to do better? or should i do the one from daves site its not a cacatoides apisto but it still looks good... any opinions or suggestions lmk. and don't worry coralbandit i will buy some rams from u in the near future.
 

Attachments

Dunk2

Well Known Member
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,198
Points
153
Experience
2 years
You sure you don’t want Black Rams? :cool:

4320B080-98CC-4B19-8136-4BA5870F3658.jpeg


E110E55E-8377-47E0-8CE1-5C9378863D07.jpeg


639A1A51-7592-4783-A84E-9589D28D4463.jpeg
 

Dunk2

Well Known Member
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,198
Points
153
Experience
2 years
The GBRs ain’t bad either! All from coralbandit

69C80542-E26A-41E1-BEA6-3AC8799039A5.jpeg


F478A137-6744-4901-AC93-C6F4999E8280.jpeg
 

TWiG87

Well Known Member
Messages
1,983
Reaction score
1,811
Points
178
Experience
5 to 10 years
The black rams are so cool. I’ve never kept Rams so I think I would try out Bolivians first. Do you ever have them coralbandit
 

fairone2

New Member
Messages
36
Reaction score
21
Points
33
Experience
More than 10 years
I've always liked trins tropical fish. They usually have apistogrammas and if they don't have what you want, they'll order it for you. They only charge $15 bucks shipping too! They carry a lot of cichlids, tetras, and lots of 'oddball' fish fairly cheap.
 

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Messages
8,215
Reaction score
11,048
Points
608
Experience
More than 10 years
TWiG87 said:
The black rams are so cool. I’ve never kept Rams so I think I would try out Bolivians first. Do you ever have them coralbandit
I am raising my second batch of Bolivian rams .The first were outrageous ..These guys got about 1 month left I think ..
Several members on this site have my Bolivian also .Those I have never listed on AB as they are still new to me and many here wanted them ..
 

aidanfish2002

Valued Member
Messages
321
Reaction score
75
Points
38
Experience
1 year
idkausernamesoyeah said:
im looking to get black rams in the near future or german blues i haven't decided yet but definitely cacatoides apistogrammas. anyone know the best place online to buy? or near bergen county if in store?
Go on Aqua Huna or Imperial Tropicals if you prefer cheap shipping and wholesale.
 
  • Thread starter

idkausernamesoyeah

Valued Member
Messages
499
Reaction score
96
Points
38
Dunk2 said:
You sure you don’t want Black Rams? :cool:

4320B080-98CC-4B19-8136-4BA5870F3658.jpeg


E110E55E-8377-47E0-8CE1-5C9378863D07.jpeg

dont get me wrong they r so cool but they r just too dark like u can barely see them too dark i want dark but like a little more like pop to them!! nothing against ur fish that's just me nit picking. also german blues r just too like plain i like a lot more like personality just in appearances haha
639A1A51-7592-4783-A84E-9589D28D4463.jpeg
 
  • Thread starter

idkausernamesoyeah

Valued Member
Messages
499
Reaction score
96
Points
38
also i looked on aquabid and i didnt find wetspot... how do u search for a seller?? what i have been doing is searching the name then putting in aquabid after it but that didnt work for wetspot or at least he had nothing listed atm
 

TWiG87

Well Known Member
Messages
1,983
Reaction score
1,811
Points
178
Experience
5 to 10 years
coralbandit said:
I am raising my second batch of Bolivian rams .The first were outrageous ..These guys got about 1 month left I think ..
Several members on this site have my Bolivian also .Those I have never listed on AB as they are still new to me and many here wanted them ..
I may be looking for some around that time if they are available.
idkausernamesoyeah wetspot has their own website as well
 

andy305mia

Valued Member
Messages
462
Reaction score
309
Points
108
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nowhere lol. I tried it once and it was a fiasco. I suggest if you can, support your local fish stores even if they are a little far away. Something about fish in a small bag for a day just doesn't sit right with me. Good luck
 
  • Thread starter

idkausernamesoyeah

Valued Member
Messages
499
Reaction score
96
Points
38
andy305mia said:
Nowhere lol. I tried it once and it was a fiasco. I suggest if you can, support your local fish stores even if they are a little far away. Something about fish in a small bag for a day just doesn't sit right with me. Good luck
that's fair but the lfs have to get their fish from somewhere too... also i can't drive yet and my parents dread taking me places especially the pet store so i m kinda forced to order online otherwise i would go in store.
 

Dunk2

Well Known Member
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,198
Points
153
Experience
2 years
andy305mia said:
Nowhere lol. I tried it once and it was a fiasco. I suggest if you can, support your local fish stores even if they are a little far away. Something about fish in a small bag for a day just doesn't sit right with me. Good luck
Are you being serious? How do you think the fish get to most LFSs?
 
Toggle Sidebar

New Threads

Similar Threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media





Top Bottom